ATP/WTA Madrid and Rome

SunGirl89

BOOO! BOOO! BOOO!
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
What the hell has his skin colour got to do with anything?? Your post is completely ridiculous.
Knew someone would bite, should have assumed it would be a juvenile like you. My apologies for not having blocked you already.

According to Serena Williams and her supporters, skin color and parenthood seem to be relevant to how one is treated by tennis officials.

If I have to spell it out to a simpleton like you, I was being facetious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hirdy_is_champ

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2003
tunnel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
Knew someone would bite, should have assumed it would be a juvenile like you. My apologies for not having blocked you already.

According to Serena Williams and her supporters, skin color and parenthood seem to be relevant to how one is treated by tennis officials.

If I have to spell it out to a simpleton like you, I was being facetious.
Taking anecdotal evidence from spoilt brat, bully and panic room Serena Williams? Lolol. Other players who are white have been defaulted also. Kyrgios constantly carries on like a farking idiot. Only thing one can say about him is he doesn't carry on about his skin colour somehow having anything to do with it. He's just a flog.
Next time lay off the personal insults, i didn't call you anything. Just criticised your stupid post.

BobbyMorri

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Kyrgios should receive a suspension, he's had enough warnings. Interesting to see whether or not the ATP make the call.
Ruud(his opponent) thinks he should be banned for 6 months.

Federer thinks he shouldn't and the loss of points and money is good enough.

Nick won't care either way.

ozgamer

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Anyone hear what Prue mcsween said about nick that he is Greek spoiled brat I thought he represents Australia also didn’t a guy throw his bag in the aus open at least nick has some personality
Prue McSween is a champagne-drinking elitist twat. Another phony patriot who hides behind our flag whenever she needs to win an argument. It is those reasons why her kind are invited to these dodgy TV shows. F*** her and all her ilk.

Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Prue McSween is a champagne-drinking elitist twat. Another phony patriot who hides behind our flag whenever she needs to win an argument. It is those reasons why her kind are invited to these dodgy TV shows. F*** her and all her ilk.
Never heard of her, thanks for the succinct description, I am imagining Patsy from Ab Fab :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bayswater
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
I think Nadal beats Djokovic in this Rome final, he'll be more fresh with spending much less time on court this week so far.

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Pliskova tried very hard to choke that break away serving for the set but Konta gagged even harder.

Who did Martinez use to coach before Pliskova? Muguruza?

juice t

#TheExers
Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
I think she was part of Muguruza team during one of her grand slam wins.

Barty and azarenka have made their way to the final of the doubles without losing a set.
And they absolutely romped home by the end

Lost the 1st set, then bagel back in the 2nd and an easy 10-3 tiebreak win

Top Bottom