ATP/WTA Madrid and Rome

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell has his skin colour got to do with anything?? Your post is completely ridiculous.

Knew someone would bite, should have assumed it would be a juvenile like you. My apologies for not having blocked you already.

According to Serena Williams and her supporters, skin color and parenthood seem to be relevant to how one is treated by tennis officials.

If I have to spell it out to a simpleton like you, I was being facetious.

Knew someone would bite, should have assumed it would be a juvenile like you. My apologies for not having blocked you already.

According to Serena Williams and her supporters, skin color and parenthood seem to be relevant to how one is treated by tennis officials.

If I have to spell it out to a simpleton like you, I was being facetious.

Taking anecdotal evidence from spoilt brat, bully and panic room Serena Williams? Lolol. Other players who are white have been defaulted also. Kyrgios constantly carries on like a farking idiot. Only thing one can say about him is he doesn't carry on about his skin colour somehow having anything to do with it. He's just a flog.
Next time lay off the personal insults, i didn't call you anything. Just criticised your stupid post.

Anyone hear what Prue mcsween said about nick that he is Greek spoiled brat I thought he represents Australia also didn’t a guy throw his bag in the aus open at least nick has some personality

Prue McSween is a champagne-drinking elitist twat. Another phony patriot who hides behind our flag whenever she needs to win an argument. It is those reasons why her kind are invited to these dodgy TV shows. F*** her and all her ilk.

Prue McSween is a champagne-drinking elitist twat. Another phony patriot who hides behind our flag whenever she needs to win an argument. It is those reasons why her kind are invited to these dodgy TV shows. F*** her and all her ilk.

Never heard of her, thanks for the succinct description, I am imagining Patsy from Ab Fab :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back