Madrid ATP Masters & WTA Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Harrison wins.
Tomic v Kyrgios matchup avoided (again).
Karlovic v Agut on ESPN now stuck at 4-3 in the third still going as Ivo's matches always do with plenty of tiebreaks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tomic = LOL.

Cant find any news on why but waking up this morning to find kerber retired down 6-3 5-0 against bouchard.

Such a shock that bouchard is doing something other than flashing a swimsuit

Cant find any news on why but waking up this morning to find kerber retired down 6-3 5-0 against bouchard.

Such a shock that bouchard is doing something other than flashing a swimsuit

Eugenie Bouchard ousted an injury-hit Angelique Kerber to reach the quarter-finals of the Madrid Open on Wednesday.
Following up her big win over Maria Sharapova in the previous round, Bouchard led Kerber 6-3 5-0 before the world number two withdrew due to a thigh injury.

http://au.eurosport.com/tennis/euge...gelique-kerber-retires_sto6161039/story.shtml

the WTA is really all over shop atm. the quarters are nuts. Mug is a worry. Halep keeping winning in 3 sets. not the best form.

thought i just check the odds for the French. no one has any no idea. $7 favs for Halep, Mug and Sharapova. Kvitova, the person who hasnt played this year, $17. It is really really open. good luck tipping the winner.

Thursday predictions:
Ferrer over Nishikori in 3
Goffin over Raonic in 3
Djokovic over Lopez in 2
Murray over Coric in 2
Zverev over Berdych in 3
Theim over Dimitrov in 3
Cuevas over Paire in 2
Nadal over Kyrgios in 3
Halep over Coco in 2
Bertens over Sevastova in 2
Cirstea over Mladenovic in 3
Kuznetsova over Bouchard in 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of confusion in this Djokovic v Lopez with the rain delay. Tournament owner steps on court and offers up option to close the roof to players. Hopefully get a good run with the weather at the Roland Garros in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully get a good run with the weather at the Roland Garros in a couple of weeks.
Remember what happened last year? Paris suffered days of rain and the River Seine flooded and broke its banks, the Louvre museum had to close for a few days and all of you back in here were whinging about not seeing much tennis and it being a horrible tournament.

Meanwhile I was loving life as it pushed back the tournament and I got to see the 4th round, 1/4 finals and semi final of Stosur and Djokovic vs Thiem for $35 a day on suzanne lenglen. Best 2 weeks.

Remember what happened last year? Paris suffered days of rain and the River Seine flooded and broke its banks, the Louvre museum had to close for a few days and all of you back in here were whinging about not seeing much tennis and it being a horrible tournament.

Meanwhile I was loving life as it pushed back the tournament and I got to see the 4th round, 1/4 finals and semi final of Stosur and Djokovic vs Thiem for $35 a day on suzanne lenglen. Best 2 weeks.

Yep, was a difficult tournament for us last year haha. $35 that's bloody good value for that line up!

Disappointing performance from Nick. Looked OK early but dropped his bundle after getting broken a second time in the first set (he had broken back prior to that) and went into that mode where he doesn't have the right intensity -- rushes between his serves, goes for too much on second serve, tries for some outrageous winners (some of which he makes), and doesn't fight every point. His hip did seem to be troubling him a bit and obviously his grandpa passing away has taken some emotional toll, but once he decides to take the court he needs to put in a better showing than that.

Rafa did what needed doing and looked better as the match went on but I don't think he was exceptional.

Waking up at 4am for this was not worthwhile.

^ Couldn't do the 4am. Sounds like Kyrgios was erratic?

Coric defeats Murray! Fair upset, been lots of hype around this kid and now he has delivered!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back