Multiplat Mafia 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Announced today and revealed next week. That's all the info so far.

https://mafiagame.com/

11760198_993248117361981_3853328570914868073_n.png

Will have to wait for more info but if history tells us anything....this should be good

Good news..
Didn't mind 2 but the first one is one of my favourite games of all time. I think I preferred the earlier setting of the first one. The little cross over between the two was cool as well. Be interesting to see where this one goes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought 2 sucked. It got a pretty average reception didnt it?

Reviews were pretty good for it.

I played it a while after release, think it was either real cheap on the PS store or a freebie, can't remember. Really enjoyed, had it's faults though.

Yep, that sounds familiar.
Yeah random 5 minute war mission teaching you how to shoot pretty much haha loved mafia 2, only downfall of the game was that it ended when the story finished. Wish I'd spent more time exploring. never played number 1 but sounds like it was amazing too!

I really liked 2 but it had it's flaws.

It had an open world with nothing to do and the gameplay was extremely stiff.

I enjoyed the story and the characters but it felt like a missed opportunity. It could have been a 9/10 with more work but it finished at around a 7/10.

I hope they do more with this one.

Phwoarr! Pretty keen to see what they can do. I own 2, but haven't played it, the original is one of my favourite games though. Still have my big box copy.

I hope they take it back to the 30's.

Looking forward to this. I loved the setting of the first game and the music too, interesting to see which direction the sequel takes.

I really liked 2 but it had it's flaws.

It had an open world with nothing to do and the gameplay was extremely stiff.

I enjoyed the story and the characters but it felt like a missed opportunity. It could have been a 9/10 with more work but it finished at around a 7/10.

I hope they do more with this one.

Came to post the same thing. I enjoyed 2, but it was a very hollow sandbox. How the seasons changed I thought was pretty cool. I also thought it was pretty underrated too and have been keen on a third game for a while.

found part 2 to just be mediocre. People try to compare to GTA but that isn't appropriate it feels much more like the Getaway, except even there it falls short, voice acting wasn't that good, story meh, graphics were sub par for its time, as was physics and mechanics. the game simply felt unfinished.

found part 2 to just be mediocre. People try to compare to GTA but that isn't appropriate it feels much more like the Getaway, except even there it falls short, voice acting wasn't that good, story meh, graphics were sub par for its time, as was physics and mechanics. the game simply felt unfinished.

Exactly.

I think the story suffered from being rushed rather than being "meh" even if it was a pretty cliche mafia type of story.

I also found that killing certain characters was really unsatisfying
Derek and Steve in particular
the game needed to develop certain parts alot better.

I did like Vito and Joe though and I loved some of the scenes where
Joe lost his cool over Marty's death
but the game definitely felt like a missed opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back