Multiplat Mafia 3

Remove this Banner Ad

On Father James...

Anyone else feel that guy was just impossible to please?

Wouldn't mind putting a bullet into him.

He was, but he looked like he treated Lincoln like a son and couldn't handle seeing him become what he did. Plus the war, probably screwed him up a bit.

I'd never played any before either and I love this. As others have said it's a tad repetitive, but I switch out to another game every so often and with the kids now I can really only play a couple of hours per week, I'm not finding the repetitiveness of the missions a problem really. The story is insane

Just started playing this yesterday. I was wondering why there was so much hate around this game and I must say after playing it for an hour i can see why.

The storyline seems pretty good, but the game mechanics and AI are *ed. Amost wish I never started playing this game tbh

Just started playing this yesterday. I was wondering why there was so much hate around this game and I must say after playing it for an hour i can see why.

The storyline seems pretty good, but the game mechanics and AI are ******ed. Amost wish I never started playing this game tbh
It's worth playing for the story alone imo.

It's worth playing for the story alone imo.
Yeah I am still going to play it, juts my expectations of the game dropped drasticallywithin the first hour of the game

God this game is s**t.

I have had it for 6-7 months and keep going back to it trying to get into it as the storyline seems pretty good, but the game play is horrendous

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought most of the mechanics were fine, the only thing that really bothered me was that collecting every single goddamn fuse doesn't get you an achievement or... anything. Just hundreds of spare fuses.

I've purchased the new DLC stones unturned but for whatever reason it's not working? Anyone else having this problem?

Says it's installed but when I go to continue my game it pops up that this current save doesn't have required content or something like that.

I've purchased the new DLC stones unturned but for whatever reason it's not working? Anyone else having this problem?

Says it's installed but when I go to continue my game it pops up that this current save doesn't have required content or something like that.

I haven't bought it but I saw something on the Mafia facebook page a few days back saying for the DLC to work, you need to be at a certain point in the story progress wise. Possibly that's the issue?

I haven't bought it but I saw something on the Mafia facebook page a few days back saying for the DLC to work, you need to be at a certain point in the story progress wise. Possibly that's the issue?

You need to have made it to the first sitdown with Vito, Cassandra and Burke for all 3 DLC's to trigger.

Though, the third one isn't out yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back