Multiplat Mafia 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to tell whats a graphic glitch & whats not, textures & the lighting seem pretty off to me at times. One thing thats really annoying me when driving, are the clouds shadows moving across the city

lol wat
m3_1920.png

61 fps on a 1080sli? (Given that the game doesn't support sli but still, a 1080 should monster this game alone.)

It's a shame that the mission structure has you doing the same thing over and over because the story/characters are awesome.

Lincoln is one of the coolest characters to play as.

Yeah the game is just repetitive. when taking over a district there are like 4 different mission types. take the money/map/goods, Interrogate someone, Destroy something or kill someone

And everybody who's played the game says it's good.

Doubt let's players like Angry Joe, TheRadBrad and GhostRobo would falsely endorse a poor game and risk pissing their fanbase off.

Seems like a decent game with several issues, not the GOTY master piece that those who were paid to go to NOLA were thinking... Surprise surprise!

Admire the devs ambition for the story stuff though.

Yeah the game is just repetitive. when taking over a district there are like 4 different mission types. take the money/map/goods, Interrogate someone, Destroy something or kill someone

Have you done any of Vito's side missions with Alma?

I completed one and it won't go away... the icon stays there and it leads me to where the truck should be and it's just an empty space.

Really annoying.

Think I'm going to avoid this one. Looks to be yet another bland AAA game which runs like s**t on PC

Those benchmarks above show just how few *s were given to the PC port, particularly when in-game looks as awful as I'm seeing in YouTube videos

Might be one I purchase when it gets cheaper from the sounds of things. Was hoping for something to fill the void with GTA V not being than fun for me anymore.

Have you done any of Vito's side missions with Alma?

I completed one and it won't go away... the icon stays there and it leads me to where the truck should be and it's just an empty space.

Really annoying.

I've got a purple weed leaf side mission that keeps popping up but whenever I go to it there isn't a boat or any enemies. I assume it's because I need more rackets or something later in the story and this is just a glitch but it's annoying me.

Agree with it repeating stuff. I am still enjoying it though. Definitely a great one off experience but like the majority of games it's not something anyone will come back to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just put in a solid session then. story wise the game is fantastic. but it reminds me a little of assassins creed syndicate each area you go to you are doing the same mission over and over for different reasons.

after unlocking the vito/the irish bloke/and cassandra another mission popped up for the haitian's so i go there and the guy tells me to smuggle weed on the boats. but there is literally no marker for it.

just put in a solid session then. story wise the game is fantastic. but it reminds me a little of assassins creed syndicate each area you go to you are doing the same mission over and over for different reasons.

after unlocking the vito/the irish bloke/and cassandra another mission popped up for the haitian's so i go there and the guy tells me to smuggle weed on the boats. but there is literally no marker for it.

pretty much how open world games go. I dont mind as I know what im in for. Every game format has its repetitive elements. Shooters for instance have the usual daily, weekly changes and with raids if you know enough diehard gamers. Open world generally stick to the clear districts format with repetitive mission types

Those missions are down in the bayou area... try zooming in.

Took a while to pop for me too. You can't be too far zoomed out to see it and is always somewhere sneaky down the bottom bayou area.

Those missions are down in the bayou area... try zooming in.

Took a while to pop for me too. You can't be too far zoomed out to see it and is always somewhere sneaky down the bottom bayou area.
yeah was looking in the wrong area. just checked on youtube for a general idea of it. but thanks for the help guys

Bayou area as well. Heaps of grass to slide in. My mate also got it by just doing a fish tail down be street
keep avoiding that area lol. other then the start of the game where i got 3 trophies to pop

Oh wow, didn't even know this was out :$

Always felt the 2nd one was half-finished but as with this series, it had that cool charm that made you overlook it's faults. Music was a big winner, here's hoping this one delivers similarly :thumbsu:

Oh wow, didn't even know this was out :$

Always felt the 2nd one was half-finished but as with this series, it had that cool charm that made you overlook it's faults. Music was a big winner, here's hoping this one delivers similarly :thumbsu:
music on this is awesome. story is pretty solid. if you enjoyed mafia 2 you will enjoy this.

vito scaletta shows up in the game as well which brings back memories[/spoilers]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back