FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Gee I hope that virgin dude finds love. And that women running through the maze just hasn't found her knight in shining armour. And the 40yo chick desperate to get pregnant surely will have a string of eager suitors ready to "start a family"

Think we might see a couple surprises this year

I know of someone who is in the show but hasn't been advertised once, I'm hearing an intruder type situation but could be wrong.

They had 3 choices.
a) Try take it half serious. And see if psychology works.
b) Double down on the freaks to the point you are exploiting vulnerable people.
c) Open it up to all comers. Freaks, famers and anyone auditioning their profile.

Looks like they went with a combo of b and c.

I hope Dapper Jong turns up soon. This thread without him would be like the Chicago Bulls without Jordan.

Yes. Just signed off on the second dinner party. It’s mental. Much more mental than last season.

Any questions about characters ask away as ch 9 are butchering those promos.

Just signed off on the second dinner party. It’s mental. Much more mental than last season.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Just signed off on the second dinner party. It’s mental. Much more mental than last season.

Any questions about characters ask away as ch 9 are butchering those promos.

Who decides who gets matched with who?

What is it based on: Who creates the most drama/conflict or who would create the most LOLs and entertainment?

Do people audition for this/send a file in?

Who decides who gets matched with who?

What is it based on: Who creates the most drama/conflict or who would create the most LOLs and entertainment?

Do people audition for this/send a file in?

Most people audition. Troy last season was spotted in the street.

Anyway, they try and cast interesting people, but they are quite strong on wanting to legitimise the show. They badly want couples to work out.
There will always be drama. The process of living with a stranger for 6 weeks will do that.

I don't know how much of it is the experts.

Most people audition. Troy last season was spotted in the street.

Anyway, they try and cast interesting people, but they are quite strong on wanting to legitimise the show. They badly want couples to work out.
There will always be drama. The process of living with a stranger for 6 weeks will do that.

I don't know how much of it is the experts.

Not sure. If srs.

One of them looks vaguely like someone I worked with.

Edit: Quick google reveals it isn't.

Also quick google reveals the bios are up. Hard to match em up this year. Ages seem all over the place. Women are all round the same age while the men vary more (even if average is roughly the same). So gonna be a couple who are leftovers and just going to have to be matched to round out the numbers.

Plus too many couples. Should cap it at 6-7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back