FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem with this show and shows like this. People like Jess and Martha now think they are too good for society. I can’t get a job, I’m too famous now. They love the limelight and the notoriety

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Martha was like that, but now she's so hated, that she isn't getting the endorsements she was expecting. Hence moving back to Bundoora with her parents, not Bondi which she strives for.

Went crawling back to her old job and got told to go away.

Martha was like that, but now she's so hated, that she isn't getting the endorsements she was expecting. Hence moving back to Bundoora with her parents, not Bondi which she strives for.

Went crawling back to her old job and got told to go away.

Kmart Kardashian had a job? I guess cheap sloot counts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the problem with this show and shows like this. People like Jess and Martha now think they are too good for society. I can’t get a job, I’m too famous now. They love the limelight and the notoriety

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Their 15 minutes of fame will run out at some stage.

Their 15 minutes of fame will run out at some stage.

It’s like these kents have discovered the secret to warp the space-time continuum. It’s not only the women on the show that are the famewhores, it’s the blokes as well. Nic’s just about the worst, Mikes not far behind.

It’s like these kents have discovered the secret to warp the space-time continuum. It’s not only the women on the show that are the famewhores, it’s the blokes as well. Nic’s just about the worst, Mikes not far behind.
Don't forget Bronson who was basically happy to be cuckolded just to get sympathy fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back