FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also a bit of an opposing network trying to give negative stories on a successful show too. Today Tonight/ACA do that a lot with other reality tv shows not on their network.

It's also pretty hypocritical given they'll probably have ads for their own version of MAFS during the program

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
The thing I don't get about Lauren is that she never came across as anything bad until she started telling everyone stuff after the fact.

Her break up with Matt was just sad, I thought (I should know having edited that episode).

I think she is just unhappy she got rejected.

She’s rightly annoyed that Matt was just a shocking match. She may come across as petty but there is a line, contestants should have some say in terms of the partners a bit. Doubt Lauren would have wanted a Virgin at all.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
She’s rightly annoyed that Matt was just a shocking match. She may come across as petty but there is a line, contestants should have some say in terms of the partners a bit. Doubt Lauren would have wanted a Virgin at all.

I'm sure she has seen the show before and witnessed the 1% success rate.

I'm also sure she would have been fine if she had ended things and not the other way around. She's a brat.

I'm sure she has seen the show before and witnessed the 1% success rate.

I'm also sure she would have been fine if she had ended things and not the other way around. She's a brat.

Maybe but there are always two sides to the story. Terrible match he didn’t even seem remotely genuine just came across as weird.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Maybe but there are always two sides to the story. Terrible match he didn’t even seem remotely genuine just came across as weird.

You are correct, there are two sides. And because Matt isn't a psycho, we haven't heard his.

He simply wasn't interested after a while. tough t***ies.

You are correct, there are two sides. And because Matt isn't a psycho, we haven't heard his.

He simply wasn't interested after a while. tough t***ies.

That’s why the contestants should have a bit more say. You could tell after a week it was a ridiculous match.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
soooooooo tough t***ies?

Should be able to request a change though. Could make for a higher success rate. Isn’t that what we want?

I mean I’d rather more crazy Innes types but you blokes seem to not like that for some reason. Surely the alternative is more success stories.

Has to be something to be learnt.

Both sides have been poor let’s be realistic here. Matt used her (his choice) and she’s a dead set muppet. Both are bad enough.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Matt used her (his choice)

What?

Man I think you're just sticking up for the blonde.

She has gone on an absolute tirade about the makers of the show. Matt has not.

Think about why. She wasn't treated any better or worse than the other contestants AND she doesn't look as bad as most.

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
What?

Man I think you're just sticking up for the blonde.

She has gone on an absolute tirade about the makers of the show. Matt has not.

Think about why. She wasn't treated any better or worse than the other contestants AND she doesn't look as bad as most.

Yeah I hardly think Matt used her. The bloke took himself to hospital to try and get out of sleeping with her.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2004
New Eden
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Lauren then shared a poll, asking: “Would you be happy to have four men film a shower scene of you with nothing other than a small towel covering your parts?”

The swinger slapper who likes to openly cuckold whatever man she is with is uncomfortable with being filmed. lol

Good to see she pulled out the ol' "I was joking about all of that swinger n cuckold stuff" excuse though. Is that the new 'my account was hacked' cop out?

Probably knows no man in the country worth his salt will see her as long term material now.

Last edited:

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
It’s so funny Clare saying she didn’t meet the experts until about 2 weeks in. I knew they never had any vested interest in getting positive outcomes just drama. Saying that Ch7 are a bit hypocritical when their own shows gave people who belittle and bully people as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back