FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The things these ladies have to do now there's no more lads magazines in Australia.

I think they still make People but these girls think themselves a little bit above than that I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The things these ladies have to do now there's no more lads magazines in Australia.

I think they still make People but these girls think themselves a little bit above than that I guess.

Overs or unders on Innes and Jessiskank in a adult tape?

Innes might but Jessica no chance, thinks she's a precious angel and her **** don't stink.

Unless it's like a GOT season 8 sex scene with no nudity. That might have considered tasteful to her.

Innes would be up for an all in fun session for sure lol

It’s very gorgeous though hahahahaha
Do you ever sit back and think maybe it's a bit sad just how much you drool over just random skanks off a reality TV show?

Do you ever sit back and think maybe it's a bit sad just how much you drool over just random skanks off a reality TV show?

There is only a couple of them I really like anyway and follow them.

...but that's not what he asked.

I'm happy to follow the ones I like and find entertaining. I don't check them every week if that's what you are asking, I'd literally check my Instagram once or twice a week at most and most of the time they are for the tennis updates (wta especially)

I'm happy to follow the ones I like and find entertaining. I don't check them every week if that's what you are asking, I'd literally check my Instagram once or twice a week at most and most of the time they are for the tennis updates (wta especially)
Not really, don't need it though. Happy with my tennis, and reality TV for entertainment at least..oh and my horses!
Given the tone of your posting.. I strongly call bullshit on both of these statements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back