TV MAFS 2019- Where Mick is sticking around for more time in a hotel away from his bird poo couch and unwashed bedsheets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
“We don’t encourage cheating”

No. Your producers just enable it by occupying the victim spouse in meaningless interviews, while the root rats go at it.
"This is a terrible development" (but great for ratings)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darklake

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
what do they do to make fish lips then
Collagen... I think.
EDIT...

Cosmetic surgeons use a variety of approaches to help patients improve their lip appearance, ranging from temporary filler injections to lip implant surgery. Many patients choose to start with a temporary treatment and later progress to a longer-lasting treatment.

Dermal Filler Injections

Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvéderm and Restylane products, are a popular non-surgical option, offering temporary lip enhancement at an affordable cost. When administered by an experienced provider, dermal fillers can last 4 to 12 months and achieve soft, natural-looking results. Depending on the product, fillers can boost lip volume, enhance lip shape, and smooth vertical lip lines (perioral rhytids).

..... Or they can inject fat into your lips.

Last edited:

Fossie 32

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne..VICTORY, Leeds
Collagen... I think.
EDIT...

Cosmetic surgeons use a variety of approaches to help patients improve their lip appearance, ranging from temporary filler injections to lip implant surgery. Many patients choose to start with a temporary treatment and later progress to a longer-lasting treatment.

Dermal Filler Injections

Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvéderm and Restylane products, are a popular non-surgical option, offering temporary lip enhancement at an affordable cost. When administered by an experienced provider, dermal fillers can last 4 to 12 months and achieve soft, natural-looking results. Depending on the product, fillers can boost lip volume, enhance lip shape, and smooth vertical lip lines (perioral rhytids).

..... Or they can inject fat into your lips.
Ouchies! Still, remarkable that the Big lips have been reversed

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I know someone that recently had her lips pumped up a bit, didn't think it was necessary myself. They look fuller (but I assume it's because it was recently done ?) - I'll cringe if they end up wonky like Jessika's lips.

Figurative shit, not actual shit
Either way it's a bit shitty!

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I want Billy to write leave and Susie to write stay. If Mick writes leave and Jess writes stay, the experts should throw in a twist and ask Jess to justify her reasons for writing stay. if the experts don't like her reasons, she and Mick leave the show.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I want Billy to write leave and Susie to write stay. If Mick writes leave and Jess writes stay, the experts should throw in a twist and ask Jess to justify her reasons for writing stay. if the experts don't like her reasons, she and Mick leave the show.
They should both walk and make the whole process look like a big joke, thatd be a big statement, but guessing they have side deals in the equation now and must stick it out.
Poor Billy, its been all downhill for him from the start, since he thought he recognised Susies dad from 'North Kilt Town'.

Top Bottom