FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Status
Not open for further replies.

benneth

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not too sure why its always up to the guys to sweep the girls off their feet or fight for them!?

Yep

If Cyrell is waiting for someone to tell Ivan to rack off she's going to be waiting a while. You do end up marrying your partner's family in a lot of cases and it's going to take an extra special crazy kind if love to put up with that s**t.

benneth

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dan the man getting all the girls wet

Must be the mix of no neck boxhead massive forehead s**t tatts and the bogan sly Stallone voice

He's got that real caveman charisma and grunt that these filthy chicks dig

If you want a bloke that'll quietly slip a couple of rohy's in a girls drink before bungling her up in a cab while telling her friends 'she'll be right' and then thinking nothing of it the next day then Dan's the man.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Elizabeth is coming across pretty well on talking married.

She looks better with her hair, but for the life of me wtf does she wear skin tight clothing that accentuates her truck arse & thunder thighs.

She is massively deluded how unattractive her body is & how annoying she is too.

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
She looks better with her hair, but for the life of me wtf does she wear skin tight clothing that accentuates her truck arse & thunder thighs.

She is massively deluded how unattractive her body is & how annoying she is too.

I’ve previously said how Cyrell’s judgement on people has been spot on.

However this weird bitch has pulled the wool over her eyes. She was on that post show defending Cyrell and Ivan to the hilt. Then on Instagram they are all professing their love for each other, Lizzie adores her family, can’t wait to spend Christmas with then, Eyevan is the greatest etc.

Cyrell has a stage five clinger, that’s what happens when you show pity to a freak.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks

I had a GF in england like that and my "mates" called her "acetylene legs" (you need to say it out loud)

The Dawes

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2008
Punxutawney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Notts County FC,
He's got that real caveman charisma and grunt that these filthy chicks dig

If you want a bloke that'll quietly slip a couple of rohy's in a girls drink before bungling her up in a cab while telling her friends 'she'll be right' and then thinking nothing of it the next day then Dan's the man.
Dan is a modern day David Puddy.

I used the time to finish my book on Fred West.

Tbh that was a snorefest too. Very underwhelming true crime book, I have to admit. It actually made police work boring imho.

Police work is by and large boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back