FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also probably saw it as a quick fix to what is obvious self esteem issues. Which is another sign of depression. Where can I find the quickest and largest hit of dopamine?

Precisely it. She's one of those people who literally wears her mental health issues on her - all that make up and "look" and hair extensions, they speak to a very troubled sense of self.

Do you think medical professionals give out affirmative diagnosis too willy nilly as well? That they are afraid as just saying what basically amounts to 'toughen up' because of the culture?

Yep, certainly, and they medicate far too easily, some pretty full on meds.

Jonesy went to boiz nite (with his guitar!) with da brothahood and talked real s**t about Cheryl. A few of the more modest blokes there were uncomfortable with it and told their partners, after trying to step in and change the subject, but Jonesy and the boiz (I remember horse caller Anthony) were having none of it and loving his s**t talking.

A few weeks of people challenging him over it came and went, the whole time he swore no wrongdoing and had in crowd of that series have his back the entire time. Eventually it came crashing down but felt like too little, too late.

C'mon it was Jonesy, he walked on water according to those twins

I hope Ines makes it to the home visits week, I really want to see this milk drinking dog.

Same.

And Mike too, i will ******* crack it if they leave and it looks like they most likely will.

Mike and Heidi gawn, same with Sam and Lizzie and I reckon Bronny and Ines too - hence need for intruders.

As DapperJong suggests Jessika is going to need to turn up the cray cray a few notches to keep it interesting.

I WANNA SEE MIKES ******* HOUSE GOD DAMN IT.

Ffs all he had to do was avoid Jessikagh and none of this s**t would have hit the fan.

But he couldn't avoid her, that was the thing.

Same.

And Mike too, i will ******* crack it if they leave and it looks like they most likely will.

Things we are looking forward to in home visits week.

Mark not springing for an extra cup for Ning, instead just getting two straws.

Mike’s dick shrivelling up at the sight of all the dream catchers in Heidi’s bedroom.

No jizz swearing in front of the food, offending Cyrell’s mum and Ivan pulling a knife on him.

Mike and Heidi gawn, same with Sam and Lizzie and I reckon Bronny and Ines too - hence need for intruders.

As DapperJong suggests Jessika is going to need to turn up the cray cray a few notches to keep it interesting.

The last few posts please me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W T F?!?!??!
I AM OUTRAGED. ERRORS IN THIS FILM . THIS PROVES IT WAS SCRIPTED.

Wait what?

Sorry I have to vent in here. Even my ******* family are messaging me about the stupid door number.

Wouldnt be surprised if MAFS production was deliberately putting errors in.

What are the success measures? Ratings (hard to measure) or social media activity (much easier)

Wouldnt be surprised if MAFS production was deliberately putting errors in.

What are the success measures? Ratings (hard to measure) or social media activity (much easier)

Hahha no mate. Just no.

Both are measures but ratings is king. Scrutiny is off the charts but last nights ep was the highest rating of the season. Peaked at 2.2 million

Actually thought they focused on Cyrell last time and gave it to her straight about her destructive habbits.

Theyre definitely not as firm with the females as they are with the males, they lessen the extent of the situation by sugar coating it.
I thought the experts over reacted with Mike, if the shoe had been on the other foot, they would have mentioned 'communication is key/ talking it out'.
They have a way of justifying hissy fits, which irritates me. The end of the day Heidi is 38, she should be able to handle a situation abit better (Mike isnt faultless either though).

Hahha no mate. Just no.

Both are measures but ratings is king. Scrutiny is off the charts but last nights ep was the highest rating of the season. Peaked at 2.2 million

Sunday will be HUGE then.

That would bring up a whole other "scripted" problem given the "sliding doors" moment they tried to create with the lifts the day after they apparently slept together

If anything it's evidence that it isn't scripted.

If it were, they would have shot it properly.

It was hard to watch Ines look at Sam with love in her eyes while he was squirming trying to work out how to get out of it all.
Surely the fact he lives in NSW and she lives in BNE would be enough to call it quits after the show.

The season is coming off as too heavily manipulated.

Even something a voiceover like 'Liz is taking a few days off from filming" or a camera filming Sam getting back to Australia at the airport, little more transparency goes a long way.

The season is coming off as too heavily manipulated.

Even something a voiceover like 'Liz is taking a few days off from filming" or a camera filming Sam getting back to Australia at the airport, little more transparency goes a long way.

But the question is, what’s not being shown? Believe me it’s nothing worthy of TV.

Matt's turn to use a radio interview to try to get one up over Lauren
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...e/news-story/76c5e1a622e1d8de36b116e9204eb8f9
Speaking to Nova’s Fitzy and Wippa this morning, the Brisbane-based videographer — who has since found love with a new girlfriend — alleged that Lauren Huntriss has bombarded him with abusive messages since filming ended.

“There’s been relentless contact towards me — I actually asked her to stop contacting me a couple of weeks ago,” he told the radio hosts, confirming that she is “quite aggressive” and “upset”.

“This has been going on since before the show started airing — the context of the messages, to put it bluntly, it’s abuse. That’s all it is.”
About Lauren's claims that the editing made her conversation about swinging and threesomes seems worse than it was:
“So when someone decides to say these big things off-camera, of course we’re going to have to redo that … and I’m not going to put words in her mouth, but what ended up coming out off-camera was a lot cleaner than what I got behind-the-scenes.”
He's also got a girlfriend apparently
256ab8a66097a79133ac5e72e38adf70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back