FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

This series is officially struggling IMO, Hayley is too try hard, David is not likeable either and the rest are boring as fu**. Commitment Ceremonies are going to be tedious.

The warning signs were there when they made it clear they were going to invest time with Poppy missing her kids.

Not cool that they made David the bad guy. They did the same thing last year with Bronson and Ines. Don’t know if I’ll keep watching. It’s just the same s**t over and over

They are both as bad and dumb as each other! That's why it's TV gold!

Not cool that they made David the bad guy. They did the same thing last year with Bronson and Ines. Don’t know if I’ll keep watching. It’s just the same s**t over and over

When Bronson called her a campaigner and got a massive telling of and all of Australia was like but she is a massive campaigner.

Who’s doing the music on this show. Two golden opportunities missed. I am the Eggman coo-coo-ka-choo and Should I stay or should I go should’ve been playing in the background at key moments.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was thinking the Benny Hill music when Hayley and Dave were on the sofa; that’s 15 minutes I will never get back

I wonder if the show is pushing the trashiness a step too far this year.

Aside from maybe Cathy and Aleks, all the women seem like they need a therapist before they need a husband.
I'm ten minutes into last night's episode. My thoughts as went to first add with Hayley crying and calling herself a good egg with Trashy Tatt Tash consoling her was this is a ******* freak show of women. Cathy seems closest to normal and might not be a freak but she is bland as hell. Cannot see myself staying beyond today. Something interesting will have to happen in rest of episode to change my mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup a lot of nothing going on atm.
Ivan the poor barstard owns what he did was wrong, apologised, then Aleks rips through him, then the therapists have a crack!
If a guy said what Amanda said, it wouldve been a massive issue, but nobody budged for her...

fu** this, just seen Hayley sooking and calling herself a good egg for 100th time..
Cannot even see this episode out
It's a firm LEAVE for me this season.

Are you dissing the good egg

It is not even funny mate. There is no good egg. She is a horror story. I cannot take another minute of her on my tv.

I’d rather Innes but at least she’s entertaining unlike the 3-4 boring couples

I’d rather Innes but at least she’s entertaining unlike the 3-4 boring couples
Hayley not entertaining or interesting.
I seen a bit of season 6 now and Innes is at least interesting to understand how she became so strange and genuinely chooses to not care about other people's feelings. I've abandoned this freak show of this season to look at last season I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back