FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Hayley not entertaining or interesting.
I seen a bit of season 6 now and Innes is at least interesting to understand how she became so strange and genuinely chooses to not care about other people's feelings. I've abandoned this freak show of this season to look at last season I missed.

Last season was epic always hard to compare

I find my first impressions can be off. I thought Martha looked then nicest of the women when they first showed them as a bunch.
But episodes in, I find her really dull and not appealing at all.

It gets better the dinner parties get so epic! Jessiskank being well herself is gold too

It is, but it is still not nice.
I thought she was better than that. I was wrong.
Cyclone Cyrell will fix her up.

The last dinner party is probably the greatest episode created period

obviously they haven't shown the convo, but I am confident that if it was shown the comment would have clearly been just her teasing him a little bit and completely meaningless.

David has the emotional maturity of a 9 year old.
I agree, but it does beg the question why she didn't just apologise once he kept making a big deal out of it instead of them just going around in circles

I agree, but it does beg the question why she didn't just apologise once he kept making a big deal out of it instead of them just going around in circles

But driving him bonkers is fun lol

I've been out with girls before where you make a seemingly flippant meaningless joke, that you forget you even said like 5 seconds after you said it, and then like 2 hours later they go 'something you said earlier really offended me' ... and then you are stuffed.

I agree about the apologising thing, but my guess is she is so self centered all she is thinking is 'i have nothing to apologise for', rather than thinking an apology might get him to calm down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The couple that annoys me the most is Stacey and Michael.

The way she sits there with this miserable look on her face and goes on about how happy she is to be paired with him, when she wouldn't even look at him until she found out about the $$$.

And he keeps saying how happy they are and ... like ... 'if i say this 1000 times, I might make it true'.... and the kissing on the head ...

The way she sits there with this miserable look on her face and goes on about how happy she is to be paired with him, when she wouldn't even look at him until she found out about the $$$.

And he keeps saying how happy they are and ... like ... 'if i say this 1000 times, I might make it true'.... and the kissing on the head ...

To be fair, she has had that much work done she only has one facial expression available to her- miserable.

give her a break she is just trying to get through the 8 weeks with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of exposure.

She correctly has worked out giving him a piece will keep him happy and non complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back