FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Jesus Christ woman, at least come up with better excuses if you don't want to talk to her, because the reason for not telling her why you are vegan was hilariously bad

I think that question is very exhausting for Vegans ... given they probably get asked it everytime they meet someone new .... and they know the other person doesn't care about the answer.

Lol wogs never understand. My missus has been vegan for over 20 years and her parents still don't get it. "itsa ok, it only hasa chicken in it. Mangia Mangia!"

To be fair that’s almost a salad to many

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that question is very exhausting for Vegans ... given they probably get asked it everytime they meet someone new .... and they know the other person doesn't care about the answer.

This. It’s what mine says. It’s a topic I don’t really ask, she almost bit my head off the first time!

Lol wogs never understand. My missus has been vegan for over 20 years and her parents still don't get it. "itsa ok, it only hasa chicken in it. Mangia Mangia!"

that episode of the Royale family:

‘Nana, ourAndy’s new girlfriend Sophie is a vegetarian’
‘Oh I am sorry dear”

‘Margaret, do you think I could give Sophie some really thinly sliced ham?”

People usually only ask so they can have a dig. My missus is one, I'm not (I'm pescetarian) and it's a pain trying to dodge dinners and stuff with people who don't know because we don't want to be difficult. Then when/if they find out it's always 50 questions trying to "gotcha" on why we're wrong and they're right. The more people minded their own business the better.

that episode of the Royale family:

‘Nana, ourAndy’s new girlfriend Sophie is a vegetarian’
‘Oh I am sorry dear”

‘Margaret, do you think I could give Sophie some really thinly sliced ham?”

My Big Fat Greek Wedding is absolutely bang on. Just replace the Greeks with Italians in our case haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back