edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Last year felt super staged until Anus finally buggered off then Jessica emerged from nowhere and Mike started to pipe up which gave some proper entertainment, ending in a beautiful breakup on live TV post the finale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L_W_P

Premium Gold
Sep 23, 2009
SE Suburbs
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Boston Celtics
I actually think that the journey of Mike & Heidi was amazing TV. It's a shame they got lost in all the trashy TV drama shit because that maturing arc for Mike, combined with Heidi's demons still haunting her, meant that the finale was crushing.

It was 2 people who were both aware of their issues, both wanting to better themselves for the other person, but ultimately failing to let go of everything that was holding them back.

I honestly wish we could get more couples like them because those two are what MAFS should be about. Growing, introspection, seeing yourself through new eyes, understanding what's gone wrong previously, making the effort to change and ultimately deciding if this new person in your life is worth that self improvement.

Or, ya know, young hot slags pashing with fit hairless blokes while the oldies get tipsy and the dining table and mouth off about it all.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
i'm on the fence with this series, i feel like last series at least had some realistic parts of it.

It looks like they have gone full ****** this series.

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I already feel sorry for whoever got matched with this Hayley chick that features in the latest ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L_W_P

Premium Gold
Sep 23, 2009
SE Suburbs
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Boston Celtics
Liz looks like she's cut back on the cadbury nutella two course meal, even though she's an empowered woman who was happy in her body and Sam had no right to comment on it!
Reminds me of a Jerry Springer ep (might have been Maury??) where a former fat girl, now super hot fitness model, confronted her high school bully.

After the fit girl finished her "Look at me now bitch" rant the bully turned around to Jerry and says "This girl should be THANKING me! If I didn't do what I did there's no way she'd look like this right now!"

Top Bottom