FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Last year felt super staged until Anus finally buggered off then Jessica emerged from nowhere and Mike started to pipe up which gave some proper entertainment, ending in a beautiful breakup on live TV post the finale.

I actually think that the journey of Mike & Heidi was amazing TV. It's a shame they got lost in all the trashy TV drama s**t because that maturing arc for Mike, combined with Heidi's demons still haunting her, meant that the finale was crushing.

It was 2 people who were both aware of their issues, both wanting to better themselves for the other person, but ultimately failing to let go of everything that was holding them back.

I honestly wish we could get more couples like them because those two are what MAFS should be about. Growing, introspection, seeing yourself through new eyes, understanding what's gone wrong previously, making the effort to change and ultimately deciding if this new person in your life is worth that self improvement.

Or, ya know, young hot slags pashing with fit hairless blokes while the oldies get tipsy and the dining table and mouth off about it all.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
i'm on the fence with this series, i feel like last series at least had some realistic parts of it.

It looks like they have gone full ****** this series.

It's no different to any of the other series :)

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
The channel 9 promos suck copious amounts of balls. They really butcher and spoil everything.

HulkSmash

Just a bit outside...
Jan 7, 2020
Rent-free in your head
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NK, NUJ, SK, ST, NSWW, NSWP, MUFC
Give me the test pattern over this crap. I'll even provide one myself....:laughing:

nbnslide-photoshopped.jpg

Liz looks like she's cut back on the cadbury nutella two course meal, even though she's an empowered woman who was happy in her body and Sam had no right to comment on it!

Reminds me of a Jerry Springer ep (might have been Maury??) where a former fat girl, now super hot fitness model, confronted her high school bully.

After the fit girl finished her "Look at me now bitch" rant the bully turned around to Jerry and says "This girl should be THANKING me! If I didn't do what I did there's no way she'd look like this right now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back