Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Thought I'd start a new thread for this one.

Discuss here.

HBF i know you down.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2Fvms-tv-images-prod%2F2018%2F12%2F191362%2F9Now_Series_Show_Keyart_MAFS19.jpg

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
iirc the show made a big deal about how the "wedding" had to be in NZ because SSM wasn't legal in Australia (let's just disregard the fact that none of the weddings are legal), and then one or both of the gay guys chucked a tantrum when they learned they weren't being sent anywhere fancy or tropical for the honeymoon

For those who don't watch Imma Celeb- former MAFS alumni Ryan is on there.

So they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for celeb this year...

The worst Georgie Shore member is on it...enough said!

Yeah some of the honeymoons are s**t. And some are fantastic- just luck of the draw i guess. And i suppose they gotta have a mix- would be super boring if all the footage we saw was a tropical beach setting.

Also can't afford every 10/10 honeymoon! They'd blow the budget in 3 seconds!

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Hahahah because i cant get enough of s**t reality, i was like the only person that watched the Super Switch.

In that half of the group went to a 5 star resort, the other half went full outback, camping, was so crap. Hahah sucked to be the latter group.

What happened to that? I was kinda watching it because of the freaks who used to live next door to me, but then it seemed to disappear.

Did it get boned?

What happened to that? I was kinda watching it because of the freaks who used to live next door to me, but then it seemed to disappear.

Did it get boned?

Not officially, but i doubt it'd come back ratings were terrible and it got moved to 7flix by the end of it.

There were soooooo many punchable faces on that show, in particular the hawks supporter- the one who cracked the shits and tried to leave the house, and called the cops saying he was being held against his will? Omg, that one was the ultimate tosser.

Not officially, but i doubt it'd come back ratings were terrible and it got moved to 7flix by the end of it.

There were soooooo many punchable faces on that show, in particular the hawks supporter- the one who cracked the shits and tried to leave the house, and called the cops saying he was being held against his will? Omg, that one was the ultimate tosser.

PLease tell me that one was your neighbour... :tearsofjoy:

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond

Did the Canadian bloke punch on with another contestant?

I liked that show lol, however it got stale quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Her bf was a bit of a deadshit tho- thats how he was portrayed anyway

He was a massive douchecanoe, tickets for days. She was weird too, it’s clear that they are fame whores.

Now back to MAFS, saw Mike at the beach a few weeks ago. Had let himself go a bit since the show, not ripped like he was.

Still the master though, goes in to pat any dog with a half decent looking chick, then tries for convo.

Was impressive to watch, a real life lesson from the Book of Sins.

He was a massive douchecanoe, tickets for days. She was weird too, it’s clear that they are fame whores.

Now back to MAFS, saw Mike at the beach a few weeks ago. Had let himself go a bit since the show, not ripped like he was.

Still the master though, goes in to pat any dog with a half decent looking chick, then tries for convo.

Was impressive to watch, a real life lesson from the Book of Sins.

I'd like to see what he could do to me to improve my chances like the life coach scenario in Crazy, Stupid, Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back