FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

A few weeks ago, Booka put a post on Instagram asking for someone to babysit her housemates kids so they could go out. My mate said she would do it as a joke and got the gig. She said Booka is even more beautiful in person and she had some MAFS stuff laying around the place.
Wait they just left the kids with a stranger who DM'd them on insta?

Wait they just left the kids with a stranger who DM'd them on insta?

Not quite. There were a few things they checked first like a working with children card and police clearance etc. Plus, they also spoke to her before hand. It was almost like a job interview, apparently. They must have liked her since she has done it a couple of times for them now.

Not quite. There were a few things they checked first like a working with children card and police clearance etc. Plus, they also spoke to her before hand. It was almost like a job interview, apparently. They must have liked her since she has done it a couple of times for them now.
Not quite like that but yeah basically like that.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Don't know how this one hasn't been posted yet:

Speaking to the publication, a representative from the Australian Communications and Media Authority confirmed: 'The ACMA has commenced an investigation into episodes of the 2021 season of MAFS and is currently assessing the scope of the investigation noting the range of issues raised in complaints over several episodes.'

A significant proportion of the complaints alleged the program included personally abusive interactions between participants via gaslighting, social, verbal and mental abuse, and that the program perpetuated and promoted the theme of domestic abuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an article in the Hun last weekend about how Jake was v depressed after MAFS and went to stay with some monks ?? and turned his life around.
:rainbow:

There was an article in the Hun last weekend about how Jake was v depressed after MAFS and went to stay with some monks ?? and turned his life around.
:rainbow:
Seems like the kinda guy that’s always looking to turn his life around.

Can’t help but think the partnership with Phar Lap was a significant setback for him.

Not MAFS but reminder me of it, seen on the preview for the Bachelor that he says 'my families approval is hugely important to me', surely that's exactly the kind of damaged person indicator produces are looking for.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back