FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Jason is batting way out of his league with Alana, he just needs to show a bit of life and they could work. The guy must be stoned half the time.

Last edited:
'youre a strong woman, you were there too, it wasn't just me'

'... You're disgusting, if my boys ever treated a woman like that I would be disgusted'

Like what, lady? Acting on chemistry and having consensual sex?

Another strong independent woman exposed on this show for **** shaming themselves.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Jason is batting way out of his league with Alana, he just needs to show a bit of life and they could work. The guy must be stoned half the time.
Looking for the next party. Perhaps he has a mate with a younger brother who has a younger workmate having an 18th coming up he can take her to.

I know that sounds an extreme example but if I know 'party boys' in their 30s that's how it works.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

half way through the first episode feels like i have run a marathon
Gave this a go to watch first episode. First impressions is poor Jake got a rough deal getting a genuine bitch that thinks she is something special. Coco is a piece of work and not likeable. Bad vibes about Sam but not seen enough to know if just an impression and could be off. Bryce and cautious woman he with seem ok and nice people. Was very interesting her reaction to hearing he called off a long term relationship that at one point had a path of marriage. I could relate to him when he said he checked out of relationship about 6 to 9 months earlier but hard work knowing when and how to end it. He knew she was not the woman for him for life but not easy ending it in that situation if you been together a fair while. But for his fake bride on this show, that not type of thing she wanted to hear if she got fears of being abandoned by males which they eluded to earlier in episode.

I think I started watching last season but barely got through 4 or so episodes as none of people on there were very likeable to want to follow what happened to them. This group on what I saw on first episode had a lot more people that least seemed likeable but that could change if get to know them more. Also kind of glad they changed the sex therapist as previous one was seeming to come across a bit creepy or at least the way they edit her moments it seemed that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back