FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Are the experts responsible for choosing the talent and matchmaking?

I suspect producers select 'talent' based on criteria like sex appeal, likeability, nastiness, etc. so you've heroes, villains, etc. and the storylines they produce.

There was a couple of articles suggesting that Cathy was a friend of one of the producers

There was a couple of articles suggesting that Cathy was a friend of one of the producers
I had to Google Cathy to remember who she was - talk about disposable talent.

Here's part of an article about the chances of Cathy catching up with Josh.

During the finale episode Josh mentioned that he would text Cathy so they could catch up after filming ended, but Cathy said that never actually happened.
"No, I don't even know why he said that, we weren't at that level of friendship. In fact, we are not friends at all, so when he said that I remember going, 'What are you talking about? Catching up for a beer? No way, I'd rather put a bullet through my foot!'"

Good on her, but she should save the bullet for Josh's foot.

I had to Google Cathy to remember who she was - talk about disposable talent.

Here's part of an article about the chances of Cathy catching up with Josh.

During the finale episode Josh mentioned that he would text Cathy so they could catch up after filming ended, but Cathy said that never actually happened.
"No, I don't even know why he said that, we weren't at that level of friendship. In fact, we are not friends at all, so when he said that I remember going, 'What are you talking about? Catching up for a beer? No way, I'd rather put a bullet through my foot!'"

Good on her, but she should save the bullet for Josh's foot.
Only watched the last couple of weeks of the show, apart from Josh's vocabulary being limited to annoying cliches, what was the deal with their relationship? They didn't tell anything about it.

Only watched the last couple of weeks of the show, apart from Josh's vocabulary being limited to annoying cliches, what was the deal with their relationship? They didn't tell anything about it.
TLDR she has jealousy issues. He winged to his super protective mum and she went off. They fought they made up. They went to meet mum again, he promised not to bitch to bitch to mum again then bitched to mum in front of her.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my mrs just told me her niece is having a phone interview with mafs to be on next season... :drunk:

Hey on the positive you can watch her crash on TV! And just tell her to be as nuts as possible

What's motivating her to go on the show?
Wouldn't have a clue. She's seperated with 2 small kids. My Mrs rang her last night and told her not to keep going with it, not sure what she's going to do

Wouldn't have a clue. She's seperated with 2 small kids. My Mrs rang her last night and told her not to keep going with it, not sure what she's going to do

It will force you to watch the show though!

From what you know of her does she really want to find love or she seem like the person to be on it for the fame?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back