TV MAFS 2021; Where discount Dan looks like a dogs a-hole and says sh** like i ordered hot chips

Remove this Banner Ad

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
I surprisingly can't stand red velvet jacket guy sparkie psychologist. He's so ******* fake and as deep as a baby bath.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Don't be surprised, it's just another annoyingly pretentious hipster. Now he's got his own synth player so this song is fitting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HBF

Flying Scotsman
Sep 24, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
I dont. I dont want anything in life- im obviously a loser who contributes nothing posts.
Don't let certain posters get you down. I've copped it on here as well for my post count. I used to travel alot with work and usually by myself. Big Footy was a good outlet for me as it still made me feel connected with people.

And I'm usually in game day threads for footy and cricket as it makes me feel like I'm watching the game with a group of mates. With young kids its tough to get out so this is kinda the next best thing.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Don't let certain posters get you down. I've copped it on here as well for my post count. I used to travel alot with work and usually by myself. Big Footy was a good outlet for me as it still made me feel connected with people.

And I'm usually in game day threads for footy and cricket as it makes me feel like I'm watching the game with a group of mates. With young kids its tough to get out so this is kinda the next best thing.
Cheers HBF. Really appreciate that, thank you.

And yep, thats why I didnt post a single post Feb-Oct. Cause i was in serious depression- i cut off friends and family and work- everyone. BF included. It's great to be back

HBF

Flying Scotsman
Sep 24, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
Cheers HBF. Really appreciate that, thank you.

And yep, thats why I didnt post a single post Feb-Oct. Cause i was in serious depression- i cut off friends and family and work- everyone. BF included. It's great to be back
Just let me offer you one bit of advice if I may. Don't let this site run your life. You've clearly been on a posting spree for a few months now, and I found when I did that it wasn't healthy at all. I'd be logged on as often as I could be, whilst I was in a relationship (before Mebby). My ex told me numerous times that I spent more time with strangers on BF than her. And she was right.

Sorry to hear that you had some serious depression. Hope you're getting better.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Just let me offer you one bit of advice if I may. Don't let this site run your life. You've clearly been on a posting spree for a few months now, and I found when I did that it wasn't healthy at all. I'd be logged on as often as I could be, whilst I was in a relationship (before Mebby). My ex told me numerous times that I spent more time with strangers on BF than her. And she was right.

Sorry to hear that you had some serious depression. Hope you're getting better.
?????

Im not on here all day lol. I was out most of the day today and will be tomorrow... and Thurs. Not Friday tho.

Remove this Banner Ad