FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I didn't watch last night as I was doing my radio show but The Admiral reckons Coco is way better than originally thought. she agrees she's a bit loud but it seems more like nerves than anything else.

I'll pass full judgement when I watch the next episode.

I think she is just one of those vain instagram girls with not alot going on upstairs. Just like her friends.

The groom seems like a flog. His comments about her weren't that bad, but alot of red flags on him

1) s**t hair cut
2) described even by his friends as arrogant
3) trying to make it big in fashion? In australia? in t-shirts? righto.

her instagram is actually pretty funny. Seems like a cool chick.

Yeah just checked it out she seems quite a larrikin

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I didn't watch last night as I was doing my radio show but The Admiral reckons Coco is way better than originally thought. she agrees she's a bit loud but it seems more like nerves than anything else.

I'll pass full judgement when I watch the next episode.

Seems like a decent enough person under the LOUD. Whereas that Beck seems like a pretty gross human being.

Seems like a decent enough person under the LOUD. Whereas that Beck seems like a pretty gross human being.

Yeah there is a nice side to Loco Coco, it could well just be a nervous thing. Beck seems an A grade tosser

I'm not sure anyone will ever measure up to Suzi (the blonde one) from a couple of seasons ago for pure campaigner but Beck looks like she is going to have a crack.

Susie is engaged to Todd Carney...lets just say two campaigners have found each other!

tbh there is enough on her insta to make me kind of suspicious why she doesn't have a partner. A little bit too good to be true.

There is always more to the story than Instagram, but at least she seemed lovely in the scene where she wasn't loud. Whether you can change her to be that all the time who knows. I like the loud it's my type of girl but it's not everyone's.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Britney would have less issues than some of these women.

1614130008193.png

Coco's real name is Constance, the producers changed her name coz it didn't sound influencery enough. Hahahaha!

Loco Coco is better just saying

Yeah ppls everything talking about split ups, they hook up or dont hook up, in the old spoiler .

I'd honestly rather not know. Sit back and enjoy the ride

Yeah I don’t want to know either. Wrecks the suspense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back