FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I surprisingly can't stand red velvet jacket guy sparkie psychologist. He's so ******* fake and as deep as a baby bath. Taking an interest in mental health and ill fitting pants isn't a foil for a personality. Being an electrician is a good job and saying how you find it unfullfilling is douchy.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I surprisingly can't stand red velvet jacket guy sparkie psychologist. He's so ******* fake and as deep as a baby bath.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Don't be surprised, it's just another annoyingly pretentious hipster. Now he's got his own synth player so this song is fitting

How do you answer, am I your usual type?
7A6A5C70-6A7C-4365-A7B1-5C530FBEBC21.jpeg

Husband: “So I just have one requirement. My wife can’t have a giant monkey tat.”

Producers: “...What if the monkey has a hat and a monocle?”
She’s showing her love for the big footy rumours board and glasscot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back