FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

I dont. I dont want anything in life- im obviously a loser who contributes nothing posts.
Don't let certain posters get you down. I've copped it on here as well for my post count. I used to travel alot with work and usually by myself. Big Footy was a good outlet for me as it still made me feel connected with people.

And I'm usually in game day threads for footy and cricket as it makes me feel like I'm watching the game with a group of mates. With young kids its tough to get out so this is kinda the next best thing.

Don't let certain posters get you down. I've copped it on here as well for my post count. I used to travel alot with work and usually by myself. Big Footy was a good outlet for me as it still made me feel connected with people.

And I'm usually in game day threads for footy and cricket as it makes me feel like I'm watching the game with a group of mates. With young kids its tough to get out so this is kinda the next best thing.

Cheers HBF. Really appreciate that, thank you.

And yep, thats why I didnt post a single post Feb-Oct. Cause i was in serious depression- i cut off friends and family and work- everyone. BF included. It's great to be back

And yep, thats why I didnt post a single post Feb-Oct. Cause i was in serious depression- i cut off friends and family and work- everyone. BF included. It's great to be back
Just let me offer you one bit of advice if I may. Don't let this site run your life. You've clearly been on a posting spree for a few months now, and I found when I did that it wasn't healthy at all. I'd be logged on as often as I could be, whilst I was in a relationship (before Mebby). My ex told me numerous times that I spent more time with strangers on BF than her. And she was right.

Sorry to hear that you had some serious depression. Hope you're getting better.

Just let me offer you one bit of advice if I may. Don't let this site run your life. You've clearly been on a posting spree for a few months now, and I found when I did that it wasn't healthy at all. I'd be logged on as often as I could be, whilst I was in a relationship (before Mebby). My ex told me numerous times that I spent more time with strangers on BF than her. And she was right.

Sorry to hear that you had some serious depression. Hope you're getting better.

?????

Im not on here all day lol. I was out most of the day today and will be tomorrow... and Thurs. Not Friday tho.

Glad you’re feeling more yourself lately best of luck 💪

?????

Im not on here all day lol. I was out most of the day today and will be tomorrow... and Thurs. Not Friday tho.
Ok.
Hopefully you're getting on top of your depression. I've been dealing with anxiety most of my life and have really only got on top of it since I've had kids. It's given me something to really focus rather than internalising everything

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Twitter going nuts saying Sam is misogynistic for wanting a quiet and demure woman

And that coco is lovely
I'm going to say that's because a large section of Twitter probably acts like her too.

The one-liners, using "I'm here for it" constantly etc scream somebody that spends a lot of time on social media

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm going to say that's because a large section of Twitter probably acts like her too.

The one-liners, using "I'm here for it" constantly etc scream somebody that spends a lot of time on social media

she is my idea of a nightmare wife. Shut. Up. For. Gods. Sake.

Not because she is female because she is an obnoxious attention seeker.

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
What's wrong with being on here as often as possible? This atypical toddler means I have no life outside work and home so this is literally, literally, my only social outlet.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Not speaking for or about anybody else, but I found I was on sites like Twitter for the wrong reasons, seeking out stuff to get me riled up and pissed off, especially last year. Sites like this you have to be hear for the right reasons, and balanced reasons. Otherwise it can really do a number on you.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
ego manic for sure. Only one of two types of men on the show.

sometimes I reckon this show is a social experiment on how much a man will go through for a chance at a root

Contested between:

Blokes that get plenty of roots that want to mix it up a bit,

and

Blokes who don't get many roots at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back