FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
So I'm not in to metal except a bit of pantera in my youth but it sounds like metal until she comes on and then they sound like evanescence who f**king suck big time?
That's my take on it too. They would be better if she wasn't in the band, cause metalcore, keyboards and melodic female vocals simply do not go together at all. To my ears it sounds ok until the keyboards start, and then she sings melodically after the male vocalists growls. I just can't fathom metalcore having melodic female vocals at all. It's just not compatible.

She's a cool chick but her talents would be more at home somewhere else. But opinions are like a holes, yada yada yada.

Started learning guitar in lockdown 1. So im nearly 12 months in and started getting lessons, they give you exercises. Between that and gym i lose 2ish hours a night.

That’s awesome mate! Keep it up.

I can never do gym I get bored too easily

benneth

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Started learning guitar in lockdown 1. So im nearly 12 months in and started getting lessons, they give you exercises. Between that and gym i lose 2ish hours a night.

How the lessons going? I've been banging away for years but I'm total rubbish, I don't know how to practise, been considering lessons...

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
How the lessons going? I've been banging away for years but I'm total rubbish, I don't know how to practise, been considering lessons...
Ive only had one so far (Monday) but it was awesome, just being interactive and asking questions crystalised alot of stuff for me.

If you can its worth getting an app based learning tool (I used Fender Play) that helped with fundamentals.

I’m a glutton for routine, I’m doing chromatic scales in guitar at the moment, just rote learning. I love it

I’m always too tired in the afternoon and like a nap lol. Used to play guitar as a kid though

Ive only had one so far (Monday) but it was awesome, just being interactive and asking questions crystalised alot of stuff for me.

If you can its worth getting an app based learning tool (I used Fender Play) that helped with fundamentals.
Theres an awesome guitar shop at highpoint sc should go check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back