FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hayes who does SEN SA breakfast in SA and a sports news reporter for Channel 7 mentioned his brother in law is on the show.

He said filming has finished.

Just saw the ad where the mother is shitcanning MAFS. I think she’s going to be the star. Love her accent too almost sounds like she’s putting it on with her look.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That ad almost makes you feel sorry for that girl.

Just over a month until we realise she is a freak and discuss accordingly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the ad where the mother is shitcanning MAFS. I think she’s going to be the star. Love her accent too almost sounds like she’s putting it on with her look.

Finally i see this ad.

Brilliant just brilliant. Give that woman her own show, pronto

Can't do it to myself. 2 seasons and I'm tapping out.

I avoided the show for the first few seasons. Got suckered in last year, it had the right amount of chaos and drama. I'm hoping this year is even more spicy. But last year's cast was lightning in a bottle.....

The parents are generally the hidden gems of the show. From Cheryl’s Scottish dad giving her boy a hard time, Dan’s mum, Troy’s parents. Cyrell’s mum, what a classic. Not parents, but Sarah’s brothers, the Goon Squad.

Finally i see this ad.

Brilliant just brilliant. Give that woman her own show, pronto

You’re too slow, I’m already introducing her as a cast member on my spin off series, which I started planning last year...

I want a spin off series, with Cyrell’s mum and Martha’s grandmother living together, Golden Girls style.

One of the ladies on this season has been cheated on 7 times. A lady who has been cheated on 7 times is going on MAFS. Let that sink in. She must be oblivous to what's been happening the last few years on MAFS.

One of the ladies on this season has been cheated on 7 times. A lady who has been cheated on 7 times is going on MAFS. Let that sink in. She must be oblivous to what's been happening the last few years on MAFS.

Dating had become boring for her. She needed a new challenge.

To try and getting cheated on, on national television.

I havent even been in 7 relationships to be cheated on 7 times.

Man wth mate... 7. Hold on everyone, 8 is most likely coming up shortly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back