FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Watched the encore this afternoon as we had Survivor on last night.

What a total sook & petulant child Cam turned out to be ..... as for his "that's it, I'm done here" comment, we both laughed whilst saying that it wasn't him that was done, Lyndell just gave him a big smackdown but with class & manners, something that made him look like a complete fool and he didn't like it.

There will be a conga-line of guys asking her out now, she's a quality person and handy on the eye too.

So Cam was on Kyle and Jackie O and he read out his vows;
Starts around the 6min mark.

Not anywhere near as savage as Carrie Bickmores but does have a line basically saying "you complain that I wasn't affectionate enough, this things happen when you are falling in love, and I wasn't so thats why I didn't touch you".

Also was going to end his speech kinda abruptly so he could walk off on Lyndall.

Which makes it funnier that he didn't get to have his own boss babe moment, because Lyndall got in first with her "no matter what you say in your vows I just know you are going to disappoint me again."

10/10.

Last edited:
So Ollie and Tahnee the only ones together with a hope, out of the lot of them. The rest not even really close.
Well done Experts, so expert'ish of you.

So Cam was on Kyle and Jackie O and he read out his vows;
Starts around the 6min mark.

Not anywhere near as savage as Carrie Bickmores but does have a line basically saying "you complain that I wasn't affectionate enough, this things happen when you are falling in love, and I wasn't so thats why I didn't touch you".

Also was going to end his speech kinda abruptly so he could walk off on Lyndall.

Which makes it funnier that he didn't get to have his own boss babe moment, because Lyndall got in first with her "no matter what you say in your vows I just know you are going to disappoint me again."

10/10.
The producers proof read your notes.
That's how they decide who talks first.

The producers proof read your notes.
That's how they decide who talks first.
They should have told Cam "no walk offs mate, you both get to say your piece, we tossed the coin and you go first" just so he would read his shitty speech and then get obliterated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reunion dinner party tonight and the narcissistic, gaslighting dickhead.
Omg are you watching on same time zone?

Excited Arrested Development GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back