Magic: The Gathering

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else on Arena enjoying Brawl? It's been great to have a format where you can actually have a decent game against a variation of decks instead of the constant Oko and Golos/FotD decks. I'm hoping they leave it as a permanent format instead of the ridiculous only on Wednesday crap they have planned.

Anyone else on Arena enjoying Brawl? It's been great to have a format where you can actually have a decent game against a variation of decks instead of the constant Oko and Golos/FotD decks. I'm hoping they leave it as a permanent format instead of the ridiculous only on Wednesday crap they have planned.
I might start playing again if they make it a permanent feature. I stopped playing due to the constant net decking and minimal variety of decks but singleton formats really change that.

I started when Beta came out and had a couple of Alpha cards. Dont think my collection is worth much as I never sleeved and traded good cards for other games.

Swapped a set of dragons for the Star Trek game - which I found a lot more enjoyable.

Also got a heap of INWO cards. That was a fun game.

My son has played Magic but prefers Pokemon.

Anyone managed to find an Australian alternative to CardKingdom / TCGPlayer etc?

Finally got round to doing a count of all my bulk and low-tiers. About 40k cards to get rid of, so could fulfill quite a few single orders.

Mtg Mate?
The near-mint and above policy is a tad restrictive.

Would meet that condition on cards I bought and boxed straight out of the pack, but those I absorbed from other people's collections are less likely to meet that standard and may be closer to light-played.

The near-mint and above policy is a tad restrictive.

Would meet that condition on cards I bought and boxed straight out of the pack, but those I absorbed from other people's collections are less likely to meet that standard and may be closer to light-played.

This guy buys whole collections.

This guy buys whole collections.
Thanks for the heads up.

Looking for more of a buylist scenario. Would much rather gradually hand-pick individual cards for 5-10c each rather than sell the lot to someone for .5-1c each. Seems all of the Australian vendors insist on near-mint at minimum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the heads up.

Looking for more of a buylist scenario. Would much rather gradually hand-pick individual cards for 5-10c each rather than sell the lot to someone for .5-1c each. Seems all of the Australian vendors insist on near-mint at minimum.
He'll buy the lot of you in one go. Send him a list and he'll make you an offer.

I've sat out the last year on MTGA (Throne of Edlrich last set I think) but thinking of getting back into it this year. Am I right in thinking the new set is about to be released so the new season pass is about to kick off?

I've sat out the last year on MTGA (Throne of Edlrich last set I think) but thinking of getting back into it this year. Am I right in thinking the new set is about to be released so the new season pass is about to kick off?

Yep. End of the week. Yesterday my season pass said it had 2 days left and my Kaldheim pre-order unlocks on Friday I think.

Yep. End of the week. Yesterday my season pass said it had 2 days left and my Kaldheim pre-order unlocks on Friday I think.

Perfect - I re downloaded and logged in last night. Last deck I was playing was Rakdos Knights in standard but only have cards from Eldraine out of the current Standard series.

Will just start rebuilding the collection through draft starting with the new set and run an Embercleave deck in Historic until I can get a good standard deck. Still have plenty of wild cards.

That rogue mill deck seems to be everywhere though.

Yep. Dimir Rogues are everywhere in standard and are a pain in the arse. That is why I have just been playing Historic Ranked with my Temur Adventures deck. Historic is a lot more enjoyable than standard at the moment IMO.

Yep. Dimir Rogues are everywhere in standard and are a pain in the arse. That is why I have just been playing Historic Ranked with my Temur Adventures deck. Historic is a lot more enjoyable than standard at the moment IMO.
Until you hit the Tibalt turn 2 deck haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back