List Mgmt. Magner Elevated

Remove this Banner Ad

big positive for me, if he cracks the team on the weekend (which he should) he will be rewarded for a long and consistent run of good form in casey. He has actually earned a place in the side which is not something that happens to often at the dees. And he can actually stick a tackle!!

I'd rather have a fit Grimes. We are lacking in the midfield at the moment and I reckon Magner will be a good addition. He's been one of Casey's best players all year and deserves the opportunity to play in the senior side.
One thing though Neeldy, please LEAVE HIM IN THE MIDFIELD! He'll be good for us in the guts.

I'd rather had a fit Grimes too.
Look, Magner is never going to be an elite footballer. But what's good aboot him is his effort and carry. He gives 100% all game. He had a very good first half of the season last year I reckon. Tailed off a bit, but very solid. I think he'll bring a work ethic to the team that the team as a whole is sorely missing.

I'd rather a fit Grimes but I'd also rather a midfield composed of Ablett, Selwood, Watson, and Scott Pendlebury. Unfortunately we can't always get what we want and have to make the best of a bad situation. Magner should fill in well, he will tackle, win the hardball and put his body on the line.

Was the logical move. Will bring some effort and a little bit of grunt and ball winning ability to a midfield that needs it. At least we all know he'll have a crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably alone in this, but I'd rather a fit Grimes. Out there, I know

Not alone at all. I think we would all rather a fit Grimes in the side. But with Grimes injured I don't mind the inclusion of Magner for the moment. Can't be any worse than some of the other players we've brought in this year.

Hopefully he comes back this week and lives by that Instagram rant.

Talk [censored] on someone else's page then. Vent with someone else then. You wouldn't put half the heart and time and effort I put In to what I do, so keep your opinions to yourselves. Last time I checked none of you have played a game if football, so until you do,find someone else to harass.@gullaci88 can I come check out your workplace? That's if you have one and see if you've ever had an off day or actually ill pay out on your for f***ing up (again, uncensored) when you weren't even at work!

Wait did someone have a go at him for having a surf?
This girl told him that the boys should be watching replays rather than surfing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back