Game Day Magnificent Hawf Youf vs Devil Spawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks will be triumphant over the devils imps who aren't even Tasmanian Devil imps, just plain old Beelzebub worshippers.

Good to see Clayton Oliver/Joel Smith have released a song.

I've been drinking a ton the last two nights due to attending concerts, so am feeling too seedy to melt. If the camera pans over some Hawfie in the members who is looking quite the worse for wear and can barely muster up the energy to even blink, wave to JC at the game.

I've been drinking a ton the last two nights due to attending concerts, so am feeling too seedy to melt. If the camera pans over some Hawfie in the members who is looking quite the worse for wear and can barely muster up the energy to even blink, wave to JC at the game.
You know what will fix that.

A bourbon! Trust me, I'm not a doctor.

You know what will fix that.

A bourbon! Trust me, I'm not a doctor.

Look, it actually will, but I've been smashing bourbon at Pantera on Thursday and then Mortiis last night (I didn't even know the Bendi had a closing time, now I know better), so I think I need to remember water is a thing (and sleep too, at some point).

And also, now that I've fronted up to a dental appointment the morning after a big night, I can safely say it's not an experience I recommend.

Look, it actually will, but I've been smashing bourbon at Pantera on Thursday and then Mortiis last night (I didn't even know the Bendi had a closing time, now I know better), so I think I need to remember water is a thing (and sleep too, at some point).

And also, now that I've fronted up to a dental appointment the morning after a big night, I can safely say it's not an experience I recommend.
I didn't even know Pantera was in town. Would have gone if I did.

I didn't even know Pantera was in town. Would have gone if I did.

The headlined Knotfest. Line-up wasn't ideal for me, but they're the reason I went (and also the Mongolian folk metal band, The Hu).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought your fascination of the wiggles was over ?

The headlined Knotfest. Line-up wasn't ideal for me, but they're the reason I went (and also the Mongolian folk metal band, The Hu).
Oh yeah, I forgot about knotfest this year. I had a look at the line up ages ago and decided it wasn't worth the day off work.

Next year slipknot are supposed to be back so I'll go then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back