Portfolio Magpienato's Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Flip the W for the Milwaukee logo? Unless it’s for the moniker for them.
Way ahead of ya :D
milwaukee wild2.png

I'll announce this later officially but my CAN-AM 2 team will be the Milwaukee Miners. Thing in the middle is supposed to be a mining drill, what do you think of this?

Way ahead of ya :D
View attachment 501914
I'll announce this later officially but my CAN-AM 2 team will be the Milwaukee Miners. Thing in the middle is supposed to be a mining drill, what do you think of this?
Very clever, you’ve got a strong brand for a seniors/reserves outfit, now keep it this good for the guernseys :p

cheers, made this after school today, do you think it's a bit too much?
View attachment 502342
I like how it looks more like a drill, and a lot more defined but the divot at the top of the M isn't in a drill, and it sort of takes a little bit a way from the consistency, while looking better as it's own logo.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Here's a very early concept for my CAN-AM team. This is my home design, not sure whether to go with red shorts or go all white. Thoughts?

proto type.PNG
proto type 2.PNG

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Here's my template I was working on at the beginning of this year. Far from done, need to find out how to do some good stitching and shadows to enhance it.
templas.PNG

Attachments

• template.jpg
    template.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 47
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
A concept logo for my NAFLR Bid, the Toowoomba Tsars. Pretty abstract concept but I'm studying the Russian Revolution at the moment so it's fitting.
tsars 2 small.png

I based it off this very helpful image and changed the position/sizes of certain things.
2000px-Russian_Imperial_Crown.svg.png

The design isn't even near complete yet but I thought I might post it to hear the thoughts of the Plebs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Well, if you're studying the Russian Revolution, you know naming them the Tsars isn't exactly setting yourself up for success.

Jul 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, West Perth
A concept logo for my NAFLR Bid, the Toowoomba Tsars. Pretty abstract concept but I'm studying the Russian Revolution at the moment so it's fitting.
View attachment 525460

I based it off this very helpful image and changed the position/sizes of certain things.
View attachment 525461

The design isn't even near complete yet but I thought I might post it to hear the thoughts of the Plebs.
That image is so big it doesn't all fit on my screen at once.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Red Army would be the better option. It’s less obvious and can lead to a bunch of great visual metaphors (and some not so great ones)

It was tongue-in-cheek, Tsars is probably best. I wouldn't name someone Red Army for the same reason I wouldn't name them the Panzers.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Red Army would be the better option. It’s less obvious and can lead to a bunch of great visual metaphors (and some not so great ones)

Reds would work better.

It was tongue-in-cheek, Tsars is probably best. I wouldn't name someone Red Army for the same reason I wouldn't name them the Panzers.

Yeah the last two do not have very good connotations.

View attachment 525479

View attachment 525461

The logo is a very good start, I am not sold on the name though.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Literally thought of doing Bundaburg Bolsheviks. How about the Toorak Trotskyists?

You know you gotta have the Lismore Leninists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back