Portfolio Magpienato's Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

My old man has suggested I mockup an off-white clash kit. Was skeptical upon hearing it but it actually looks alright. The current is still better but if Eddie needed to create another throwback money maker guernsey, this would be the sort of thing I'd get sucked into buying.

Might be a bit hard to see but there's a woolen texture on it.

Last edited:
My old man has suggested I mockup an off-white clash kit. Was skeptical upon hearing it but it actually looks alright. The current is still better but if Eddie needed to create another throwback money maker guernsey, this would be the sort of thing I'd get sucked into buying.

View attachment 708425
One tip, put a darker coloured stroke on the cuffs and collar. Helps accentuate the template more.

Just went through my old laptop and found a bunch on my earliest footy jumper stuff lying around. All I can say is wow.

These were some Richmond clash concepts I made back in Dec 2016:
740139 740140

Some Tassie concepts I played around with... interesting...
740141 740143

And this was one of the first weekly comps I entered, can't remember what it was but I remember being so amazed by this creation lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AAF x XFL Merger.

Just a random idea I had. While the teams are, for the most part, the same there are a couple of noticeable alterations.

• Relocated Memphis Express to Columbus - Memphis, while it does lack a professional football team, is a smaller market and also overcrowds the other franchises in its vicinity such as St Louis, Birmingham and Atlanta. On top of that, Columbus is in the heart of Ohio, has a greater and more open sports market and so therefore fits with the philosophy of the former AAF which was to expand into markets which weren't claimed by current NFL teams.
  • Relocated Dallas Renegades to Portland - Now this may be a puzzling move, Dallas is one of the biggest markets in America, so why move it? Well firstly, this fictional merger would mean 3 teams in Texas, which isn't bad in essence but it would be better if they were spread out a bit more, plus Dallas has the Cowboys already so any football team without their colours isn't gonna sell jerseys. Speaking of colours, this relocation allows me to rebrand them slighty, dropping the red from their scheme. This is purely because it doesn't really look good in my opinion, looks too much like the Titans unis. And well yeah, Portland. Portland, Oregon is home to only one professional sports team, the Trailblazers and so could really use a pro football team or any team for that matter. Smaller market than Dallas, but perhaps more long term gain from spreading into the untapped market there.

I may make some uniforms for these teams, it will be time consuming but for now this is just a fun idea which could've come to fruition if the AAF didn't fold.

aaf x xfl merger.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back