News Magpies AFLW/VFLW News.

Remove this Banner Ad

The timing of the change to the venue means crowds will not be permitted at the relocated match and Ms. Livingstone thanked supporters for their understanding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane v Collingwood at VU Whitten Oval, 3.10pm AEDT
In:
M.Shevlin
Out: E.O'Dea (omitted)

O'Dea is a bit unlucky I reckon. I love her as a player.

I'm excited to see how Shevlin goes though and I think its smart to give as many players in our squad games just so we don't need to bring someone in for a final who hasn't played all season if there is an injury.

Brisbane v Collingwood at VU Whitten Oval, 3.10pm AEDT
In:
M.Shevlin
Out: E.O'Dea (omitted)

O'Dea is a bit unlucky I reckon. I love her as a player.

I'm excited to see how Shevlin goes though and I think its smart to give as many players in our squad games just so we don't need to bring someone in for a final who hasn't played all season if there is an injury.

Yeah, I’m a bit surprised re O’Dea. It’s a killer midfield and a lot of competition for spots. Maybe she’s being rested for the games coming up? Might even be hard for Sarah Rowe to break back into the team, if she’s fit. Not sure how she pulled up after last night.

Not good.

That’s not good at all. There’s been such great chemistry in the team, especially the defenders, and that could break down now. Who we do we bring in? Sarah Rowe is an obvious choice, but not to replace either of those two. Don’t like moving the deck chairs around so late in the season.

Not good.

Not what you want or need building toward the pointy end of the season. Good luck to both in their recovery and hopefully we see Butler back sooner rather than later.

Not what you want or need building toward the pointy end of the season. Good luck to both in their recovery and hopefully we see Butler back sooner rather than later.

Butler’s another one who is having probably her best season so far.

Could Brazil be close? Would be quite helpeful right now

Hasn't even played VFL yet but must be getting close unless there were issues with her rehab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back