Magpies on social media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah.

So much for those wanting to trade phillips out lol
Glad he’s staying.

Watch him live and he powers to contest after contest.

Is he A grade, no, buts he’s solid B to B+.

Elite runner.

Glad he’s staying.

Watch him live and he powers to contest after contest.

Is he A grade, no, buts he’s solid B to B+.

Elite runner.
Not everyone needs to be A grade. But he can run all day, can kick goals a very solid.

Can we afford to be a player down in a finals game after quarter or half time?

Can you know that he'll break down or that he's any more of a risk than any other player? His recent injury wasn't the soft tissue that would be of concern.

Can you know that he'll break down or that he's any more of a risk than any other player? His recent injury wasn't the soft tissue that would be of concern.

Wells has a history of not liking to play with niggles or injury even before his time at the pies. Given it is a contact sport and his past injury history both collision based and soft tissue he is likely to breakdown again.

If I were a betting man it would be on Wells getting injured in some way rather then playing the rest of the season out. I hope I am wrong as he brings a lot of what we lack with ball use but I doubt I am.

“Well done to ‘Wellsy’ for trying to come back on, because that probably hasn’t been one of the ways he has gone about his football in the last three to four years while he has been severely injured.

“He’s a man who knows his body, and unfortunately he knows it because he has been through so many injuries.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back