Competitions Magpies Weekly Tipping Comp 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realize I had to enter this specific competitions details, thought I'd be automatically put in the Pies section.

Is it too late?

edit: I worked out how to enter, I'm in.

Do you have to put all your tips in prior to the first game? I was moving house so only did Friday nights prior to the game starting and then went back in and did the rest after the start of the first game. Saying I only got 3 :cry:
so long as it's in before the game starts

In the first 7 weeks I tipped the Pies to win each week, except against Eagles. The last 2 weeks I've tipped against them. Happy to keep tipping against them if they keep winning.

Tips everyone!:)
I assume it's an admin role, not yours, but any idea when results for the weekend's tips get updated? Tuesday morning and still hasn't happened, seems some weeks are slow, some quick - I thought it would be automated??

I assume it's an admin role, not yours, but any idea when results for the weekend's tips get updated? Tuesday morning and still hasn't happened, seems some weeks are slow, some quick - I thought it would be automated??
sorry, no idea when it happens
nothing to do with me (thank heavens):)
I've stopped looking!

Congratulations to beez for winning our tipping competition with 160.
A clear winner by 12 over MJC23 with 148 and boxmatrix with 147

Well done guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beez and the other 3 in the BF tipping top 4. What could have been:

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne...-winning-every-footy-tipping-comp-imaginable/

A Melburnian has cleaned up almost every footy tipping competition you can think of, and taken home a whopping prize.

Colin Flower says he has won the tipping comps from Crownbet, Sportsbet, AFL, Herald Sun and, while yet to be confirmed, he's pretty sure he's taken out Channel 9's Wide World of Sports competition as well.

Of course, he won his local comp too.

And the total prize will stun you.

"(The) cash was about $240,000," he said on Triple M's Dead Set Legends, "and a new car and a Grand Final week package on top of that."

Flower tipped 158 for the season - eight more than Matthew Lloyd's 150 which took out The Age's tipping competition, for perspective.

The one that hit away...
160 is spectacular!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back