Family & Relationships Mail Order Brides

Remove this Banner Ad

I love nothing more than seeing a middle aged man hand in hand with a much younger Asian woman. As obvious as the nose on your face.

These guys were s**t. Human trash. But had cash to burn to find an overseas lady that would take their cash, clean their house and occasional sex.

Close mate has met someone from Indonesia and is in a relationship with this woman. Nothing but a good thing for all concerned. Probably one of the more genuine relationships I've had witness to up close.

A mail order bride situation or just a normal interracial relationship?

Once you reach late 30’s dating women in this country is an absolute nightmare so much baggage and kids and the ex lurking around …not to mention how rude and unfit they are

I’m considering this option as I have been single for so long I have just about given up
Spot on, the entitlement is extreme. And we are not talking about anything representing Japanese sunsets with these ladies, yet they want the world. Because they have been told they deserve the world and are queens since...probably 13 years old. Its a total lost cause.
Are ALL women of that age like that? No of course not! BUT why not bat where the average is highest? Its just common sense.
And there is no shame in it, don't let anyone shame you for it.

Spot on, the entitlement is extreme. And we are not talking about anything representing Japanese sunsets with these ladies, yet they want the world. Because they have been told they deserve the world and are queens since...probably 13 years old. Its a total lost cause.
Are ALL women of that age like that? No of course not! BUT why not bat where the average is highest? Its just common sense.
And there is no shame in it, don't let anyone shame you for it.
It’s a shame because my expectations wasn’t for a slim supermodel young girl either

But in all honesty the average 30+ year old women are absolutely batshit crazy , overweight and not just a little bit, several kids, and a ex they can’t stop talking or is till hanging around for reconciliation

and so much truma baggage that they expect you to just deal with

And then when they see the money you have they want you to spend it all on them and their kids

Absolutely insane

It’s a shame because my expectations wasn’t for a slim supermodel young girl either

But in all honesty the average 30+ year old women are absolutely batshit crazy , overweight and not just a little bit, several kids, and ex they can’t stop talking about and so much truma baggage that they expect you to just deal with

And then when they see the money you have they want you to spend it all on them and their kids

Absolutely insane
Dude, wait until your in your 40's! lol. It dosen't get any better.
Single mothers are no go zone for SO many reasons, I am sure your aware.

Just turned 40 the dating the last 10 years has been a nightmare
Honestly, I would just concentrate on making yourself happy.
Ultimately, you matter the most, and not what your capable of giving someone else,or being fleeced of worst case scenario.
Grass is always greener and all that.

Ultimately, you matter the most, and not what your capable of giving someone else,or being fleeced of worst case scenario.
Oh I do at much as I can , still the statement stands saying from your mid 30’s onwards is a nightmare for a range of reasons

My ex boyfriend fleeced me of all my savings then ran off with one of the women he was cheating on me with. She isn't a young, pretty thing either.

Are male order husbands a thing? Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ex boyfriend fleeced me of all my savings then ran off with one of the women he was cheating on me with. She isn't a young, pretty thing either.

Are male order husbands a thing? Lol

hand-up-raise-hand.gif

I shall volunteer for this social experiment

Not sure what I expected but there is an awful lot of sad and depressingly jaded people in this thread. If every Australian woman you'd be interested in is not interested in you you're either aiming too high or you've got nothing to offer and you fall well below their standards.

Four years later my position remains unchanged.

I’m considering this option as I have been single for so long I have just about given up

Doesn't even have to be mail ordered, I was in Melbourne a month ago and walked around late at night and the people walking around were mostly asian females and most in very decent shape if that is your thing.

Doesn't even have to be mail ordered, I was in Melbourne a month ago and walked around late at night and the people walking around were mostly asian females and most in very decent shape if that is your thing.
You are probably seeing the next generation of these unions. These young ladies were born and raised here.

Does a man have to go where a woman's career takes her?

What if I'm a s**t kicker on 60k and my wife is a corporate exec earning $200k?
If you are a stay at home dad, she will grow to resent you because you aren't raising the children properly. She read a book about raising children, a book you haven't read by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back