Family & Relationships Mail Order Brides

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest attempt by over 30+ woman with 3 kids with one at 10 weeks with health issues trying to chase me

I’m not saying I’m a prize catch but geez you would think you would just look after that baby rather than trying to chase a man

It’s a nightmare out there pass your 20’s even worse in your 40’s
Serves you right for just saying Hello

The new term is "Passport Bros." Yanks heading overseas for a traditional wife. Problem is that they have to keep their wives away from western women because the western women will corrupt the wives.

The new term is "Passport Bros." Yanks heading overseas for a traditional wife. Problem is that they have to keep their wives away from western women because the western women will corrupt the wives.

Smart. They get it.

Australia is worse.

You are dead after 30.

Eddie Murphy had a good rant on this back in the day , not much has changed over the years

Who would have thought a thread on this topic would turn into MRA/MGTOW meeting?
After reading this thread I think therapy would be helpful for a few people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I struggle to imagine anything sadder than getting a mail order wife.

I struggle to imagine anything sadder than getting a mail order wife.

Think about is a mutually beneficial value exchange

Bloke gets company, chick gets security and comfort of first world living. Does sound predatory when I put it that way actually

Remove this Banner Ad

Back