Family & Relationships Mail Order Brides

Remove this Banner Ad

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Ironically you can blame Australian men for that.
Every Australian father raises their daughter to marry as successful a man as possible.

Actually I reckon it’s quite the opposite. Very few fathers in Australia have any say in who their daughter ends up with. In terms of the definition of “picky” I would wager that money and success isn’t that high on the list of priorities in egalitarian Australia. I see a lot of Aussie girls with seriously dumb guys but who tend to be considered the jocks or loud and cocky as well as already being in the circle.

If Some young attractive woman is on say 60k a year in an office job then she can already save for her Euro trip while living in a nice sharehouse with friends paying $200 a week. A nerdy and sorta unattractive but Mr Reliable type of guy on 120k ain’t gonna impress her much nor change her life dramatically. 500k plus though? Yeah let’s start talking.

* me I have no idea what sort of Aussie women you guys on here are dealing with on a daily basis.

There are hot, thin and non bogan Aussie women too, in fact there are quite a few

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where I am, the percentage of Hot Anglo/aussie women over 30 would be less than 20%.
However, the percentage of thin, good looking Asian/Aussie women over 30 from Japan/Korea/China/Indo etc. would be 60%+
Go grab one of the 20% of hot Aussie women.

I have never gotten yellow fever personally but I have mates who have. I find Asian women attractive to an extent but alot of the so called thin attractive ones are very meh imo

20% is unbelievably high. It's probably less than 2% over here (perth).
It is less than 2% of every race and almost any age

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Not sure what I expected but there is an awful lot of sad and depressingly jaded people in this thread. If every Australian woman you'd be interested in is not interested in you you're either aiming too high or you've got nothing to offer and you fall well below their standards.

Keeping the thread on topic is it a prerequisite to have a fat gut on you before you can marry a mail order bride? I've never seen a 40+ guy with a mail order bride or in sex tourist destinations that isn't overweight.

Angus Young

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Where I am, the percentage of Hot Anglo/aussie women over 30 would be less than 20%.
However, the percentage of thin, good looking Asian/Aussie women over 30 from Japan/Korea/China/Indo etc. would be 60%+

that's very *ing generous... try less than 3 percent

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
1614251257096.png

utility

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is a great analysis on age differences. Not saying you have to agree with it - if you don't you may understand why it's not unusual for older men to shack up with younger women.

Catsnlakers

Even Hank Moody is in awe of Geelong!
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
Your thinking is way out

Why shouldn't guys give themselves some happiness and pleasure in life, with a solid supporting partner? This idea you should be waiting for companionship and a true relationship? What exactly is that?

That's where a lot of guys go wrong. They listen to the expectations of others, especially western women, and become afraid to reach out and find some companionship for themselves
That’s very well said, you only live once & if someone goes outside the “norm” to find companionship than good on them, we all at some point deserve to be happy & feel wanted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back