Remove this Banner Ad

11kgm

Premium Platinum
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd
I got my mail this morning to vote in the local council elections, and how to they expect us to close the envelope my adding moisture. Most common way to do this is to lick it, and how is Covid spread, by bodily fluids. Surely someone has to think this is a bad idea somewhere along the lines. I think they are hoping people will be smart enough to use some water but there are some people who think 5G spreads Covid

Pretty poor from the Electoral Commission

Ned_Flanders

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76'ers
I got my mail this morning to vote in the local council elections, and how to they expect us to close the envelope my adding moisture. Most common way to do this is to lick it, and how is Covid spread, by bodily fluids. Surely someone has to think this is a bad idea somewhere along the lines. I think they are hoping people will be smart enough to use some water but there are some people who think 5G spreads Covid

use a slightly damp sponge or cloth - thats what peeps in offices have been doing for decades

Chief

Elastico Gomez
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton

Damp sponge? Damp cloth?

Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Which gross campaigners still lick the envalope? Comes with a sticky adhesive to join them

Honestly, what the fu** is this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSWCROW

TheBrownDog
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL

That actually makes sense.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad