Main Board solves our problems again

Remove this Banner Ad

Greenac

All Australian
Apr 12, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
According to the experts on the main board, apparently we need to ramp up our fight against Chapman and Co and there is only one solution: coordinated hand gestures.

Yes we are going to ask our fans at the Adelaide Oval to channel their inner social justice warrior and place their plight amongst other equally important causes like racism, government oppression and sovereignty and coordinate on some hand gestures at predetermined times during the match.

So the search is now on to find the hand gesture that best fits our grievance.

Unfortunately some of those other pesky causes, as well as some old fascists, have taken several of the cooler signals but Hong Kong have apparently used a glut of new signals recently surely they won't mind us stealing one?

So which shall it be?

images.jpeg-6.jpg

Marker works because this whole time I really feel like I have a tonne of questions for the board.

Allen Key just allows me to reclaim my youth.

Last edited:
According to experts on the main board, Apparently we need to ramp up our fight against Chapman and Co and there is only one solution, coordinated hand gestures.

Yes we are going to ask our fans at the Adelaide Oval to channel their inner social justice warrior and place their plight amongst other equally important causes like racism, government oppression and sovereignty and coordinate on some hand gestures are predetermined times during the match.

Unfortunately some of those other pesky causes, as well as some old fascists, have taken several of the cooler signals but Hong Kong have apparently used a glut of them, surely they won't mind us stealing one?

So which shall it be?

View attachment 935061

Personally I like eyewash because we might be able to rake in some sponsorship cash from Industry Superfunds.

Marker also works because this whole I really feel like I have a tonne of questions for the board.
Does the sign for eye masks also cover blind folds?

According to experts on the main board, Apparently we need to ramp up our fight against Chapman and Co and there is only one solution, coordinated hand gestures.

Yes we are going to ask our fans at the Adelaide Oval to channel their inner social justice warrior and place their plight amongst other equally important causes like racism, government oppression and sovereignty and coordinate on some hand gestures are predetermined times during the match.

Unfortunately some of those other pesky causes, as well as some old fascists, have taken several of the cooler signals but Hong Kong have apparently used a glut of them, surely they won't mind us stealing one?

So which shall it be?

View attachment 935061

Personally I like eyewash because we might be able to rake in some sponsorship cash from Industry Superfunds.

Marker also works because this whole I really feel like I have a tonne of questions for the board.

Maybe we can do an inverted pliers signal.

So which shall it be?

View attachment 935061

Or stick with the current signal

sitting%2Bon%2Bhands.gif

I say go full braveheart.

If that doesn't send a signal nothing will.

ScoMo has been secretly crying out to us for an Allan key since January apparently

Before the first bounce we should all stand in unison and do a really, really aggressive stance glaring at the coaches box. It’s worked well in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back