Roast Main board

Remove this Banner Ad

It is what it is, they want the supporters to melt.

I thought the Swans would win at home, not easy beating the better interstate teams on the road and winning 10 in a row isn't easy.

But, a 26 point loss when they kicked 14.7 vs our 9.11 when we had 53 I50s vs 51 was a reasonable effort, I think that 5 goal blitz in the 1st quarter was the difference in the end, other than that the game was pretty even and the stats evened out. They had a much better team performance and we had a lot of senior players well down.

If anything, that performance gives me more optimism than anything else, if we meet them in a final on the MCG I would be extremely confident.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't waste one minute of your time people. I did. The main board has:

A) people whose teams have collectively won less games than us calling us pretenders.
B) West Coast muppets saying we are flat track bullies and can't win away from home, when they are exactly that and have been pumped away from home five times
C) people reverting to hate-posting on LT and our older players

Very creative and so very bold and brave.

The only thing I thought was:
Slow golf clap

Last edited:
Attempted to fly the flag over there somewhat but when you've got jabroni's legit thinking we were at our best last night and that Brad Scott coaches our defenders to be snipers, it's probably a lost cause.

Don't waste one minute of your time people. I did. The main board has:

A) people whose teams have collectively won less games than us calling us pretenders.
B) West Coast cost muppets saying we are flat track bullies and can't win away from home, when they are exactly that been pumped away from home 5 times
C) people reverting to hate -posting on LT and our older players

Very creative and so very bold and brave.

The only thing I thought was:
Slow golf clap
Some West Coast posters are very good, like Quinz in this thread, it's more so the collective aliases, trolls and bottom feeders (mainly doggie, St Filddledher, Cola's and a few Hawk posters still sooking about Lake/Petrie s**t) that have dragged the MB standards down from even a few years ago, I'm not one to criticse mods, because they do a great job, but something needs to change on that board, because there's more than a few troll style mods that frequent bad mb threads and do nothing about it.

Tall Poppy syndrome working beautifully on the MB.

I'd much rather be a Tall Poppy than poor old Brisbane town right now.

We all knew a loss was coming at some stage, this hurts a little because of the huge media flog frenzy about us not playing anyone decent yet but we only lost by a few goals and if it wasn't for some ordinary goal kicking (especially in the last qtr) and some absolutely deplorable momentum sapping decisions, we win.

I've moved on already.

I hope our older boys Petrie, Boomer, Waite and Dal get a rocket this week, throw in my boi Mason and we respond with a nice win against Ninethmond.

Bring on Friday night.

Richmond supporters posting complex diagrams plotting out the average age of teams over the last five years.

Seriouslyness.

Eh it's a cesspit of uneducated bickering and the moderators who were doing a good job the last year or so (compared to years previous) have started to slip up and not seem to care as much. "Norf" which is banned on the main board being flung around liberally and not being cautioned etc.

You know what, I thought I'd care about the backlash if we lost but I dont, was a loss sure but there was enough good signs for us

I've actually never been surer that we have what it takes, can guarantee a cup but keep a list of all the trolls bf and media and if we do it, look at it and laugh. Don't worry about engaging.

Frankly we don't need anyone's validation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back