Play Nice Majak Daw in hospital after jumping from the Bolte bridge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Sydney
Walking with barely a limp, climbed over a waist high fence and stood and walked around unaided for an extended period at the Photo day and talking to fans. Looked in great spirits.

A truly absurd recovery so far.
Sounds like he is already doing more than Rampe can when fully fit which is very good news.

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Great to see him doing well. I honestly thought the pelvis injuries would be much more serious than they've turned out! Hope he's in a much better place mental health wise.

They were serious, from what I’ve been told his freakish strength and body size essentially prevented him from being completely destroyed in the fall and has aided in the inbelievably quick recovery.

There’s talk he might be playing by the second half of the year.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
They were serious, from what I’ve been told his freakish strength and body size essentially prevented him from being completely destroyed in the fall and has aided in the inbelievably quick recovery.

There’s talk he might be playing by the second half of the year.
What was his actual injury?

RobZombie

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jays, Leafs
He was in footy gear and training with the squad.

Not sure if there are any limitations which were not reported on the news but he looked good.
Not training, just dressed for photo day. Still miraculous and heartening that he's out there without even a noticeable limp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Sydney
Incredible recovery, what an athlete.

Hope his mental state recovers as quickly as his body.

Also looks like he's lost a lot of weight.
The last bit probably isn't too surprising as I doubt he has been hitting the weights room much recently, or been on an AFL player diet. I am still amazed he is even standing and does not show any obvious signs of being injured at all. The reports we were getting early on suggested that his injuries were bad enough that his career was over.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Moderator #690
The last bit probably isn't too surprising as I doubt he has been hitting the weights room much recently, or been on an AFL player diet. I am still amazed he is even standing and does not show any obvious signs of being injured at all. The reports we were getting early on suggested that his injuries were bad enough that his career was over.
It was a clean hip break and some residual damage. Recoverable, sure, but extraordinary how good he looks so quickly.

roacheee

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Well, I don't know what info you've got but allegedly Majak fell 25m. It's a scientific fact that it generally take about a 75m fall in order to be fatal. A 25m drop wouldn't do you much good though and the injuries he sustained are probably typical. Just saying.
so tell me sir isaac, he calculated that before or during his descent?

Buzzasto DaSilva

Premiership Player
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Second time in 24 hours you've felt the need to make a disgusting and insensitive comment. Pull your head in.

If you don't have anything relevant to stay, leave the thread and don't bother coming back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom