Play Nice Majak Daw in hospital after jumping from the Bolte bridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Walking with barely a limp, climbed over a waist high fence and stood and walked around unaided for an extended period at the Photo day and talking to fans. Looked in great spirits.

A truly absurd recovery so far.

Sounds like he is already doing more than Rampe can when fully fit which is very good news.

Great to see him doing well. I honestly thought the pelvis injuries would be much more serious than they've turned out! Hope he's in a much better place mental health wise.

They were serious, from what I’ve been told his freakish strength and body size essentially prevented him from being completely destroyed in the fall and has aided in the inbelievably quick recovery.

There’s talk he might be playing by the second half of the year.

They were serious, from what I’ve been told his freakish strength and body size essentially prevented him from being completely destroyed in the fall and has aided in the inbelievably quick recovery.

There’s talk he might be playing by the second half of the year.

What was his actual injury?

He wasn't as badly injured as people assumed but good he is moving forward

He wasn't as badly injured as people assumed but good he is moving forward

No - he was.

This recovery is incredible though. In the truest definition of that word.

'Incredible'.

Incredible recovery, what an athlete.

Hope his mental state recovers as quickly as his body.

Also looks like he's lost a lot of weight.

Incredible recovery, what an athlete.

Hope his mental state recovers as quickly as his body.

Also looks like he's lost a lot of weight.

The last bit probably isn't too surprising as I doubt he has been hitting the weights room much recently, or been on an AFL player diet. I am still amazed he is even standing and does not show any obvious signs of being injured at all. The reports we were getting early on suggested that his injuries were bad enough that his career was over.

The last bit probably isn't too surprising as I doubt he has been hitting the weights room much recently, or been on an AFL player diet. I am still amazed he is even standing and does not show any obvious signs of being injured at all. The reports we were getting early on suggested that his injuries were bad enough that his career was over.

It was a clean hip break and some residual damage. Recoverable, sure, but extraordinary how good he looks so quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I don't know what info you've got but allegedly Majak fell 25m. It's a scientific fact that it generally take about a 75m fall in order to be fatal. A 25m drop wouldn't do you much good though and the injuries he sustained are probably typical. Just saying.
so tell me sir isaac, he calculated that before or during his descent?

Yes, 'Fell'
Second time in 24 hours you've felt the need to make a disgusting and insensitive comment. Pull your head in.

If you don't have anything relevant to stay, leave the thread and don't bother coming back.

Last edited:
Didn't know there was a walking path on the bolte bridge. How do you even get to where he was to be able to fall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back