Majak Daw Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

I love him, I really do. A Dees legend. So glad he came to the club! Best of luck for the future Maj!

fry.PNG

Nah I really do.
He was super positive the whole time he was here, I seen heaps of vids of him training and hanging with the boys and geeing them up after the game. He was super, even if he didn't get a game. I'll miss him dearly!

I love him, I really do. A Dees legend. So glad he came to the club! Best of luck for the future Maj!

Feel bad for him, especially coming back from his injury only to then play for the Dees. First you backstabbed Jones, then May bags his teammates now you ruined Daw’s career and didn’t even give him a game. Culture of this club is terrible but they keep pretending they are selfless, so sad and cringeworthy. But hey Trac tucked his Norm Smith under his guernsey like the bloke the year before so it’s all good 🥴

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Feel bad for him, especially coming back from his injury only to then play for the Dees. First you backstabbed Jones, then May bags his teammates now you ruined Daw’s career and didn’t even give him a game. Culture of this club is terrible but they keep pretending they are selfless, so sad and cringeworthy. But hey Trac tucked his Norm Smith under his guernsey like the bloke the year before so it’s all good 🥴

Majak was grateful for Melbourne recruiting him. He was content to go and play park footy with Boomer Harvey at North Heidelberg before Melbourne gave him an opportunity. Majak recently injured his pec (he tore his pec as well back in 2020) so the injury and the bad timing of it, was probably the final straw. Ideally he would've played some games with Melbourne, but injuries (story of his career) and the strength of the Melbourne team prevented that from happening. Ironically it was the weakness of North Melbourne and the fact that they wanted to rebuild, which is what prevented him from playing more games in 2020 and being delisted. That's footy.

Show some class

Christ you are insufferable

How long was he in the system? To eek out at least a minimum contract for the that long is a decent achievement

Show some class
That basement dwelling troll wouldn't know class if it bit him on the arse.

Anyway, onto Daw - I think he did exceptionally well to even get fit enough to get back onto a list after his little problem. Was slightly surprised he never got a game with us over Weed, as he'd been very solid in the magoos, and had probably been close a couple of times

How long was he in the system? To eek out at least a minimum contract for the that long is a decent achievement
He did this in his 10th game and got dropped the next week (after kicking two goals and making 8 tackles as a ruckman.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly if we'd had better development and coaching then Maj would be a superstar now and if he was retiring it would be as one of the best players of the last decade, possibly of all time.

He won the GF sprint one year and Mark of the year the next and didn't get put into his best position till 2018 (altho alot of people on our board were calling for this for years,) when he was 27 years old!! He got here when most AFL players have already played 100+ games and should have played behind the ball from the start as an intercepting backman/ruck just to learn about the game. Then after a while he could swing forward having learnt forward running patterns from playing against them.

That basement dwelling troll wouldn't know class if it bit him on the arse.

Anyway, onto Daw - I think he did exceptionally well to even get fit enough to get back onto a list after his little problem. Was slightly surprised he never got a game with us over Weed, as he'd been very solid in the magoos, and had probably been close a couple of times

Bet you guys think you still have the most elite depth in the comp I was right No May No Dees. All you gotta do is give May a nosebeer and Dees are a bottom 4 team.

Bet you guys think you still have the most elite depth in the comp I was right No May No Dees. All you gotta do is give May a nosebeer and Dees are a bottom 4 team.

You are my favourite type of poster. One who is too stupid to know just how stupid they are

Tersh de dersh ter diddly dersh ter dersh ter dersh de dumb.

EFA.

Well done to Majak. Better career than most and a magnificent effort to get back playing footy after what happened to him.

Had a lot of odds against him, and still managed to play 50+ AFL games, a great achievement by anyone's standards.

Wish him all the best for whatever he chooses to do next.

Didn't have the career he expected and what North fans were hoping, every time he starting to get a good run happening injury would strike, but he still made an impact and had some exceptional moments beginning with his mark and goal 2 minutes into his debut game, his six goals against the Dogs and his mark of the year in 2016.

To get to 50 games a wonderful achievement. All the best Maj, you'll always be a favourite at North Melbourne.

Someone I always liked to see doing well… he blazed a trail for African-Australian footballers, and just seemed like a good guy. Hopefully the next chapter’s a good one for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back