Majak Daw

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on him

Gave 100% in the VFL and was a constant voice in the Finals

Another Ruck and KP option if injuries

Guess it'll never be Majak Time :(

Well done to him for making it all the way back to playing high level footy.

Well it looks like we're defo gonna have to go ruck shopping in the offseason either from another club or rookie someone like Jack Bell who's been very serviceable for us at Casey for backup going forward.

Hope he's still available for VFL selection. Would be a nice thing if he's able to come away with a premiership medal if Casey keep up their form.

Article mentions opportunities outside of football so hopefully a good career in another field ahead of him.

It seems that in the end he showed us the Daw......

csi miami GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it looks like we're defo gonna have to go ruck shopping in the offseason either from another club or rookie someone like Jack Bell who's been very serviceable for us at Casey for backup going forward.
Jack bell looks a natural to me, from the one game i watched him. He was exceptional, as a young ruckman.
I would love us to rookie him.

The AFL should have a method, where a club having recruited a player to play in the VFL team, should be able to call up the VFL player to a rookie position on the clubs list, rather than spend the time and effort only to lose such a player thru the draft.

Would have helped us heaps if he made this decision a few weeks earlier, prior to the midseason draft.

To be on a list for 12 seasons & play 54 games. Remarkable.
Jake Spencer territory surely?

Wish him the best. And Jake also while I’m at it

Last edited:
Will always remember his incredible performance where he made 32 tackles in a VFL game.

17144611-f33f-4b86-8785-0f037e2e3261-jpeg.1110441

Good luck to Daw in whatever he does next.

Last edited:
Genuinely a shame though that he did all the hard work and then when Max finally went down with an injury he was also buggered. I assume that must have hit him pretty hard mentally - possibly it’s even what showed him that his injury history means he may never be able to make the most of opportunities when they come up.

Would have helped us heaps if he made this decision a few weeks earlier, prior to the midseason draft.
Why do you think its happened now.?
Maybe the club approached him about it this past week. List managing is going on 24/7. His missing matches recently, has allowed that new kid at Casey to get a go.

Now we have a list spot to use, for an elevation.?

Genuinely a shame though that he did all the hard work and then when Max finally went down with an injury he was also buggered. I assume that must have hit him pretty hard mentally - possibly it’s even what showed him that his injury history means he may never be able to make the most of opportunities when they come up.
With Max down, LJackson shone... as did Weide as 2nd ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back