Event MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - S35 SFA Rising Star Awards Night - 8PM, THURSDAY 22 JUNE 2023 AD !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

As Captain of the Old Boys I request you provide at least one bigger chair than those in the picture for our rookie.
kenneyswarriors the Old Boys number 1 rook couldn't fit his left nut in one of those puny seats, little known getting his whole camel toe seated.
I'll get a floor mat for him. You happy now ?

leather-camel-seats.jpg

393b462281bcd7ade86650f9d9c84134.jpg

Flyer by CursingFijian

Hear Ye ! Hear Ye ! Rookies, Regular SFA unwashed scum and the rest of you ........ Lend me your ears.

It is my humble honour to announce the SFA S35 Rising Star Award Ceremony will be held on Thursday,
the 22nd of June, 2023, after the death, at the child friendly hour of 8pm, so bring all the kiddies along.

The venue will be the Crystal Ballroom in the George Hotel, 125 Fitzroy Street StKilda.
(corner of Robe Street for those that know Robe Street)

Look ....... it was a bit of a mess but our Federal Govt. Arts grant direct from Albo came through so I've
been able to get it fixed up somewhat.
From this .....

13326603595_f2e98c5b1b_z.jpg

To this .........

image.jpg

I was happy to pocket the site management fee on this job of course.

Needless to say, Rookies and Club Captains will get free drinks for the first hour. Please consume your substances
before you enter the venue, to be on the safe side. See you all there.

EDIT: Tags.
I won this 4 seasons ago so I have great respect for this award.

In saying that, to whoever wins congrats on your retirement in 4 seasons time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We might not have any Rats rookies in S35, but we'll happily attend the night and help ourselves to the degustation menu.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back