Current Major incident at Bondi Junction

Remove this Banner Ad

We know it’s not relevant to what you’ve been through but we are going to tell you that our staff are traumatised.

* off you tone deaf pricks.
I wonder if any of the Seven staff are going to sue Seven (or get a promotion, new preferred job within the Network or a related company, some form of payment or free holiday with lots of expenses somewhere) for being traumatised by their alleged producer's error in the incorrect naming of the perpetrator?

Yeah PenfoldsFan just wants it to be because they were small and not specifically women so he can say the giy didn't target women or that if he did it wasn't because they were women

Anything to not be specifically about women and don't forget a bloke died too
No, Penfolsfam thinks we should hold off on the labels until we have a clearer picture.
Gralin, on the other hand, feels its easier to just label the guy misogynist as a starting point.

Interestingly, when images of Gauchi came to light people freely pointed out his light build, yet him being lightly built and therefore the possibility of targetting people also of light build as they would put up least resistance, whilst avoiding solid Men, is a bridge too far.

Interestingly, when images of Gauchi came to light people freely pointed out his light build, yet him being lightly built and therefore the possibility of targetting people also of light build as they would put up least resistance, whilst avoiding solid Men, is a bridge too far.

Stabbing women in the back, which he did, doesn't indicate targeting people of the least resistance because they didn't see him coming. Cauchi could have targeted men in the same sly way yet it appears that he didn't.

Stabbing women in the back, which he did, doesn't indicate targeting people of the least resistance because they didn't see him coming. Cauchi could have targeted men in the same sly way yet it appears that he didn't.
But he did, he moved towards the guy on the ground that scampered away before making advances on the big guy who turned to face Cauchi who then decided against it.
You dont know what his intention was with either of those examples, youre overlooking them because they dont support your narrative.

I will reiterate what I've said before, in this time of easy online communication, had there been ANY prior incidents of Cauchi showing aggression towards Women it would have come to light, but there hasnt been, infact, there has been the exact opposite.
Neither has there been any reports of incidents involving Women that could trigger a sudden hatred of Women as we discovered with Bradley Edwards who went from loving Women to killing strangers due to his Wifes infidelity.

Nothing, nada, zilch.

Just the emotional words of his Father saying he wanted a girlfriend, whom by his own admission had had little contact with his Son in months.

But thats all irrelevant because its not outrageous enough.

Last edited:
This is an interesting article on how the Ben Cohen lie spread. It went from here, with Simeon Boikov playing a key role in picking it up and spreading it.

(Of course, the usual suspects immediately assumed radical Islam was responsible)

6:59pm

An account called "Sonny Dan", which has 37 followers and has a history of reposting anti-Jewish images and content from self-described misogynist Andrew Tate, makes a false and racist claim.

"Unconfirmed report- Terror attack in Bondi. Terrorist name is BENJAMIN COHEN. A radical Jew from Bondi Sydney," the account posts.

"Only a Jew would stab a baby. Making sense now."

Dr Jones, who is forensically examining the false claims around the Bondi attack, says there are several signs that "Sonny Dan" was part of a broader propaganda operation, which typically uses unknown accounts to give desired political outcomes the "veneer of an authentic grassroots" effort.
"[An entity] starts seeding the narrative through these burner accounts then have them picked up by large accounts."

But he did, he moved towards the guy on the ground that scampered away before making advances on the big guy who turned to face Cauchi who then decided against it.
You dont know what his intention was with either of those examples, youre overlooking them because they dont support your narrative.

It's not true I'm looking past anything and I don't have a narrative to push. It's what I see.

You seem to want to deny it straight up that misogyny, prejudice or hatred played a role, against all the stats, the evidence, the visuals of CCTV, his father and even the cops.

We know what his intention was because we can see it, we know how many women were intentionally killed and injured. We know the only man who died was trying to disarm Cauchi.

It's obvious Cauchi was prepared to kill any men who might have tried to disarm him or got in his way but his targets were women and he didn't have any problems identifying them.

No, Penfolsfam thinks we should hold off on the labels until we have a clearer picture.
Gralin, on the other hand, feels its easier to just label the guy misogynist as a starting point.

every single time a bloke kills a woman in this country people go looking for any excuse for it to be something other than gendered violence

every single time

so yeah I kind of think while that is the default position nothing will get addresses because you aren't willing to discuss it

It's not true I'm looking past anything and I don't have a narrative to push. It's what I see.

You seem to want to deny it straight up that misogyny, prejudice or hatred played a role, against all the stats, the evidence, the visuals of CCTV, his father and even the cops.

We know what his intention was because we can see it, we know how many women were intentionally killed and injured. We know the only man who died was trying to disarm Cauchi.

It's obvious Cauchi was prepared to kill any men who might have tried to disarm him or got in his way but his targets were women and he didn't have any problems identifying them.
Lol, im not denying anything, im waiting for findings from people on the case, not on their keyboards.
And no the Police didnt say he hated Women, they said he targeted Women which could be for any number of reasons due to his schizophrenia.

every single time a bloke kills a woman in this country people go looking for any excuse for it to be something other than gendered violence

every single time

so yeah I kind of think while that is the default position nothing will get addresses because you aren't willing to discuss it
Happy to discuss it if and when its proven.
Until then he's just a piece of s**t with an existing diagnosis of schizophrenia.

Happy to discuss it if and when its proven.
Until then he's just a piece of s**t with an existing diagnosis of schizophrenia.
ah so you're happy to s**t on mental illness but heaven forbid we talk about other things

cool

ah so you're happy to s**t on mental illness but heaven forbid we talk about other things

cool
How am I shitting on mental illness?

I said he's a piece of s**t and he is, he killed 6 people.
That flog who killed Samantha Murphy is also a piece of s**t, and so Ive read.
The mental illness is what he suffers, not why he is a piece of s**t.

You sure like jumping to conclusions though...

I will reiterate what I've said before, in this time of easy online communication, had there been ANY prior incidents of Cauchi showing aggression towards Women it would have come to light, but there hasnt been, infact, there has been the exact opposite.
Neither has there been any reports of incidents involving Women that could trigger a sudden hatred of Women as we discovered with Bradley Edwards who went from loving Women to killing strangers due to his Wifes infidelity.

His father took his knives off him.

I don't think it's true there were no red flags. One girl stopped dating him because he had compulsions, what those compulsions were I don't know but it was enough.

He'd felt rejection, persistent rejection can make for feelings of inadequacy and anger towards rejectors, it adds fuel to misogyny.

Alek Minassian and Elliot Roger had no history of aggression towards women either before they killed many of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His father took his knives off him.

I don't think it's true there were no red flags. One girl stopped dating him because he had compulsions, what those compulsions were I don't know but it was enough.

He'd felt rejection, persistent rejection can make for feelings of inadequacy and anger towards rejectors, it adds fuel to misogyny.

Alek Minassian and Elliot Roger had no history of aggression towards women either before they killed many of them.
He took them away months before.

Compulsions could be spending without budgeting, I've been known to do it myself, my Wife moans about it occassionally, Im yet to go on a killing spree and likely never will.

He didnt target the gun owners who rejected his attempts to go shooting
He didnt kill surfers who rejected his offer to go surfing.

There are many Men who do show aggressio to Women but dont kill them too.
Go figure.

I think it’s a bit convoluted to say he was targeting smaller people and they just happened to all be women except for the security guard who got in his way.

IMO he was targeting women, and only stabbed the security guard because he had little choice but to engage with the guy trying to stop him.

We don’t know why yet. Maybe the police do, if so they’ve not said a thing.

I think it’s a bit convoluted to say he was targeting smaller people and they just happened to all be women except for the security guard who got in his way.

IMO he was targeting women, and only stabbed the security guard because he had little choice but to engage with the guy trying to stop him.

We don’t know why yet. Maybe the police do, if so they’ve not said a thing.

The security guard wasn't the only male stabbed. There was definitely another man in a serious condition taken to hospital as per reports.

They haven't released much else about the other group of people taken to hospital with injuries.

We don't know much about the other victims. Seems some must have suffered minor injuries as only a couple were mentioned in later reports as being in a serious condition.
A stab is a stab.

Whether requiring butterfly closures...to stitches to staples to surgery.

A hunting knife has no place in a backpack or public area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back