Donakebab

Premium Platinum
May 18, 2009
Tempy Pub
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
Yeah this push notification grabbed my attention too, sounds pretty serious. Something ticking away on the Korean peninsular? Both North and South have been firing missiles today. Tensions with Iran have been rising too with their uranium enrichment.

Donakebab

Premium Platinum
May 18, 2009
Tempy Pub
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
Wouldn't think something purely market sensitive would require an emergency cabinet meeting with key ministers travelling to Canberra during lockdown. The fact Albo and three shadow cabinet ministers are also being briefed means is huge.

Last edited:

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
25th amendment maybe? I'm not sure if the Korea stuff happened after the meetings were have meant to.

tandino

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
Wouldn't think something purely market sensitive would require an emergency cabinet meeting with key ministers travelling to Canberra during lockdown. The fact Albo and three shadow cabinet ministers are also being briefed means is huge.
That's what I think as well.

It's a weird mix of urgency but not too much urgency. It's not like Biden has died or something. Very strange.

Maybe aliens?

Hank Scorpion

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday
Why would the UK government be involved in this announcement?
It's not making a lot of sense. I really doubt Biden would be making an headlined announcement over just that.

US/UK jointly agreeing to attach their submarine nuclear deterrent to Australia? - in response to whatever US DoD advice over Korea/China/etc...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yebiga

LETS GO BRANDON
Suspended
Aug 1, 2008
Post-Modern Wonderland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My best guess some major deflection away from the covid narrative that has totally unravelled in the USA
More and more MSM is going off script as the Vaccine Injuries and Deaths are too big to hide

Options: something to do with either NKorea , China, Iran or Russia

Maybe something to do with this

Donakebab

Premium Platinum
May 18, 2009
Tempy Pub
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
My best guess some major deflection away from the covid narrative that has totally unravelled in the USA
More and more MSM is going off script as the Vaccine Injuries and Deaths are too big to hide

Options: something to do with either NKorea , China, Iran or Russia

Maybe something to do with this
This is high grade tinfoil bullshit.

Hank Scorpion

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday
Other reports, in addition to subs...

President Joe Biden will announce a new working group with Britain and Australia to share advanced technologies in a thinly veiled bid to counter China, a White House official and a Congressional staffer told POLITICO.

The trio, which will be known by the acronym AUUKUS, will make it easier for the nations to share information and know-how in key technological areas like artificial intelligence, cyber, underwater systems and long-range strike capabilities

One of the people said there will be a nuclear element to the pact in which the U.S. and U.K. share their knowledge of how to maintain nuclear-defense infrastructure.

If that's true, curious that Canada and NZ aren't a part of this.

Ned_Flanders

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76'ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad